Serendipity 3

3150 M street, Washington, DC, USA - (202) 333-5193

Serendipity 3 Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Hmmm, slightly over-rated, but a delightful place if you want to overload the sugar intake Sep 20, 2012
Serendipity 3 has expanded from NY to DC and I ate here in June 2012 with 3 friends. It's right on the corner of M and Wisconsin, so you can't miss it.

The walls are bright and the black and white menu is so overloading (with little space left for white paper cause there's so much ink on the menu). If you have ADHD or PDD, looking at the menu might overload your senses.

I ended up ordering the Crab and artichoke dip and the bowl looked so small, but I struggled to finish it. Wanna know why? Cause I wouldn't share! I guess it could be described as rich, but it was really, really, really good. I also ordered a Ceasar salad and I thought it was pretty big (but yummy). My friends had some burger with a fried egg on top and I forgot what my other friend ordered, but everyone was content.

As our eyes wandered the restaurant, we ran across a mountain of 7 or 8 donuts pied up in a mountain (held up by an apparent donut holder). We also saw some big ole slice of cake that really was meant to feed 3 or 4 people.

Cool place, a little overwhelming, but I'd go back if I were ever in Georgetown. As with most Georgetown locations, be sure you park in an appropriate spot or pay the extra money to put your car in a lot.

Check Washington Hotel Deals