Serena Beach Hotel & Spa

Check Bamburi Hotel Deals

Serena Beach Hotel & Spa Bamburi Reviews

vivien vivien
Luxury in an perfect arabic setting...great service Feb 10, 2011
Serena beach hotel,situated 30km from the city centre,a wonderful place to relax ,white sandy beaches ,great food and very friendly staff.One of the luxurious beach properties in Mombasa.
Serena beach hotel...double room
External view serena
Pool view serena
Galu Kinondo restaurant
TessEdwards TessEdwa…
Really disappointing Jun 28, 2011
I won a trip to Mombasa last year. I decided to take the trip for my 21st birthday. I had two rooms booked for me. When we arrived I was told that we were only receiving one room with one double bed in it. This was the first moment that I started getting annoyed. A male friend and I were traveling together and it was extremely awkward for both of us. I asked about the second too

Amd they told me that all the other rooms in the resort were booked out. The whole week we were there, the room next to us was empty. The restaurant was the only redeeming factor in the whole resort, the service was great and the food was lovely. I couldnt go for a walk on the beach without being harassed by hawkers. They went as far as to follow me into the water when i was trying to get away from them. The drinks at the resort were way overpriced and I found myself going out of the resort to buy soft drinks because they were about a quarter of the price. The final straw for me on this trip was when they started drilling at hammering outside my room in the middle of the night. It carried on for about 2 hours until I finally had to get out of bed and go complain at the front office. The day afterward this incident I phoned the airline to move my flights forward. I left early and would never go back. This experience has put me off the country forever. Unless I'm climbing Kilimanjaro I don't plan on returning.
sg_girl06 sg_girl06
Great food, beautiful facilities, pricey Apr 14, 2011
I stayed here for about 1 week under a full-board plan. The food is amazing and buffet style. The rooms have a "local" feel to them, service is great and the pool/beach are super relaxing. They do little cultural shows in the evening. I don't think there were very many water sports.

Serena Beach Hotel & Spa Overview

Fringed by white beaches, and shaded by coconut palms, the silver ribbon of the Swahili coastline offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Bright white against the blue sky, set in extensive tropical gardens, the architecture of the Serena Beach Hotel and Spa replicates the winding lanes and colourful market places of a traditional 13th century Swahili town. At its heart lies the coral-built ‘Fortress of Tranquillity' of the exquisite ‘Maisha' Mind, Body and Spirit Spa.

We have a choice of 3 restaurants - Fountain restaurant offers continental foods and Swahili dishes. - The Jahazi sea grill overlooking the beach offers specialty seafood menus. Open for lunch and Dinner

Serena Beach Hotel & Spa Amenities

• Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes