Sercotel Opera Hotel Valencia

Check Valencia Hotel Deals

Sercotel Opera Hotel Valencia Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Beautiful hotel in Valencia May 27, 2008
Beautiful hotel in Valencia. It is in the middle of the city´s most modern area and next to “El Corte Inglés” and a big shopping mall. One of the facts that I really liked from it is the space… it is so big inside! And very well decorated and spacious. You can tell they have invested lots of money decorating and in techonology. It is plenty of huge monitors all over the place.

They have a nice cafeteria and a terrace at the ground floor. I had a very relaxing time having a glass of wine listening to chillout music. The elevators are just in the middle of the hall and they have glass walls, so you see the whole hotel going up to your room.

Hotels in Spain generally have small rooms, but in this hotel i got a huge room! It was extremely clean, very well set and with all I needed to work with my labtop. The bathroom was also very modern, it took me some time to figure out how the shower worked, so many buttons ☺ I was so comfortable there that I even took a nice bath! It had been so long since last time I took one… hey! Don´t take me wrong, I do shower very often, but I just don´t take baths hahaha

I am attaching some photos from it. I still don´t know about rates, as soon as I check out I will let you guys know!

Check Valencia Hotel Deals