Serasa Beach

Serasa, Brunei

Serasa Beach Reviews

borneonikieta borneoni…
Kayaking in Serasa Beach Feb 08, 2009
If you happen to be in Brunei and find yourself sitting bored in your square hotel room, you should call the taxi (if you can get one) and go to Serasa beach.

Serasa beach is located about 40 to 50 minutes drive from the city.

Things to do there:

Kayaking, picnicking, swimming (but the current is said to be very strong there), or just lazing around.

The activity that I recommend to do there is Kayaking with just a mere 5 Brunei dollars for a single boat you can row yourself away for an hour. There are also kayak for two if you don't want to separate from your partner.

After kayaking why not savour your tastebuds with the fresh seafood meal at the restaurant attached to the kayaking port. I highly recommend the spicy butter prawn there which cost about 5 brunei dollars!

The downside for all tourists tho is that they do not serve alcoholic drinks and allow people to have them there either!

Related Travel Blogs About Serasa Beach

Kayak and seafood dinner at Serasa beach
It was the best weekend by far for my 2009. I always have this "idea" that there is pretty much nothing to do in Brunei. But my yesterday mini getaway proved me wrong. Wrong..wrong..wrong.. Brunei ca…beach called SERASA. I always know Serasa beach, in fact I have been there a couple of times…
Serasa Map