Sequel Oceanview Suites

Check Birch Bay Hotel Deals

Sequel Oceanview Suites Birch Bay Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Splendid accommodations with an ocean view Jul 03, 2010
We stayed in the Eagle's Roost, which had just been renovated. The suite included leather couches, marble tables, a large fireplace, stereo system, Comcast cable, a big-screen TV, a massage chair, kitchen (that included plates, utensils, glasses, pans, etc.), and a huge jacuzzi. Throughout the suite, there was really nice artwork. Incense was left in case we wanted to use it, along with a candle near the jacuzzi (it would have been nice to have more candles).

The bed was a bit high and a little difficult to get into without a step of some sort (something that should be added). You literally had to jump to get into it else-wise. It was also a tad too soft for my tastes, so I didn't sleep quite as well as in my own (firm) bed.

I don't know what possessed Dave to add the massage chair (I heard the suite next door had one too), but I'm glad he did. It felt so good, especially on the knead setting. Combined with the jacuzzi, I felt very relaxed.

The enclosed balcony had two couches for one to sit, relax, and enjoy the ocean view. It was also a great place to sit to watch the fireworks over the bay since it was cold and a bit rainy.

A restaurant is currently being built out in the area under the suites, which is going to be quite lovely. Dave says it's going to do its best to serve local, organic foods, which will be a welcome change from the other small eateries in the area.

Related Travel Blogs About Sequel Oceanview Suites

Heading to Birch Bay
We left the house around 11:30am and headed north to Birch Bay. The drive was pleasant and seemed fairly quick. When we got to Birch Bay, we decided to buy some groceries and have lunch before checki…Birch Bay, we decided to buy some groceries and have lunch before checking in at the Sequel Oceanview Suites . We ate lunch…

Check Birch Bay Hotel Deals