Seoul

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul Reviews

lingyap lingyap
Seoul City 2011 Jan 21, 2013
When you reach in Seoul Incheon Intl Airport, it feels so like home. Tell me about it, it was my 4th time visiting this country. It's like my 2nd home town. Ha ha!

We have booked our accomodation at Bukchon Hanok Village. Time to exercise my Korean language. Yay!

Our planned visits were Changdeokgung Palace (near to Bukchon)where it was KRW2000 for entry. We started out Seoul City Tour which is worth while KRW10,000 and it was like a hop on off bus since my brother hasn't been in Seoul

• Starts at Gwanghwamun, Namdaemun Market, Seoul St, National Museum Korea, Itaewon, Myeongdong, Namsan Seoul Tower, Cheong Wa Dae (Blue House), Gyeongbukgung Palace. The round trip ends at Gwanghwamun.

• All tours depart from Donghwa Duty Free Shop in Gwanghwamun

WE visited Insadong, Daehangno, Sungkyunkwan University and Cheonggyecheon Stream. Myeongdong is your shopping paradise. We stayed at Myeongdong Guesthouse.

Of course we visited Suwon Fortress which is out from Seoul.

• Find the Suwon Tourist Info Centre (Exit 4 or 2 from Suwon Subway station)

Bus trip to Hwaseong Fortress (KRW 850 per person) x2

Hwaseong Fortress (KRW 1,500 per person for entry fee)

Hwaseong haenggung (KRW 1,000 per person for entry fee)

Our next few days include Incheon city via Seoul Metropolitan Subway Line 1 (KRW 3,000) x2

• Downtown Incheon Course (KRW 1,500 for 1 day ticket) Tour starts at 10 am with 2 hr interval

Incheon Station (departure) - Paradise Hotel - Wolmido Island - Immigration History Museum - Incheon Harbor (Gapmoon) - Wolmi Tranditional Garden (Wolmisan) - Incheon Harbor (inner harbor) - Yeonan Passenger Terminal (1st International Passenger Terminal) - Yeonan General Fish Market (Haesootang) - In Spa World - Aamdo (water leisure area) - Convention Center - Songdo International City Sandbank Center - Songdo Ramada Hotel - Songdo Amusement Park - Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall (Municipal Museum) - Neungheodae - Sudoguksan Museum - Hwadojin Park - Incheon Startion (arrival)
Gwanghwamun Gate
Inside Gyeongbukgung Palace
Pondering to the past inside Gyeon…
Bibimbap dish at Gung restaurant

Related Travel Blogs About Seoul

South Korea & Japan Winter Trip 2007 - Day 3
South Korea & Japan Winter Trip 2007 - Day 3 15/12 Woninjae, Mingdong, Namsan Park, N Seoul Tower, Sinchon Since Michelle and me love shopping very much and we found that the skin care i…Seoul Tower, Sinchon Since Michelle and me love shopping very much and we found that the skin care in Seoul
My tips for travellers to Seoul, South Korea
Here are my tips for travelers visiting Seoul     (1) Best Time to Go The tourist office for Seoul recommends autumn as the best time to visit. This is because the heavy rains during th…Seoul     (1) Best Time to Go The tourist office for Seoul recommends autumn as the best…
South Korea: Seoul & my 24th Birthday
    We left Chun'cheon on a full stomach after we had breakfast in an unassuming small restaurant a block away behind from IMT Hotel. How my friend's father found it, I don't know. We …Seoul Backpackers ( www.seoulbackpackers.com - Seoul Backpackers is now called Banana Backpackers www.bananabackpackers.com and a new Seoul Backpackers has opened…

Check Seoul Hotel Deals