Seoul Hotels

Browse 77 Seoul, South Korea hotel reviews for 453 Seoul hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$99 - $310

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Seoul

Itaewon Hotels5.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Seoul Hotels and Deals

#1 of 453 hotels in Seoul
justic21 says: "very nice hotel, staff is very helpful and professinal,the room was clean and th..."
$166
#2 of 453 hotels in Seoul
yunheng says: "Located in a quiet neighbourhood, the location is a 10 minute walk away from Hon..."
$21
#3 of 453 hotels in Seoul
minniemb says: "This hotel is very easy to find there are 2 subway stations nearby. The N. Seoul..."
#4 of 453 hotels in Seoul
dyron888 says: "It's my home in Seoul for two months. Somerset Palace is a service apartment..."
$179
#5 of 453 hotels in Seoul
jpchoi says: "Stayed here with a few friends that were visiting. Great location, 5mins from t..."
#6 of 453 hotels in Seoul
Donny1982 says: "Ramada Seoul Dongdaemun was absolutely perfect! It was extremely clean, great lo..."
$111
#7 of 453 hotels in Seoul
dudutsbubuts says: "As someone who traveled twice in Singapore Hong Kong, I found the rate of this..."
#8 of 453 hotels in Seoul
six74 says: "The Noble Hotel in Seoul is one of those little gems that no-one else seems to k..."
#9 of 453 hotels in Seoul
Lupobianco says: "I stayed at this property on 5 trips between November 2012 and March 2013 and go..."
#10 of 453 hotels in Seoul
cagics says: "Owners are really friendly! Location is really good. It's located at Myeong ..."
#11 of 453 hotels in Seoul
angelaeden says: "This was my first time to stay at a hostel and travel solo!, supposedly in a m..."
#12 of 453 hotels in Seoul
victor7878 says: "I liked this hotel very much even though i have stayed in a lot better hotels ar..."
$120
#13 of 453 hotels in Seoul
alxwa says: "I fell in love with this hotel. It was rather perfect for me. I was traveling al..."
$134
#14 of 453 hotels in Seoul
spencersterlingtoto says: "My first visit to Seoul and staying at this Hotel really set the tone for a grea..."
$183
#15 of 453 hotels in Seoul
victor7878 says: "Hotel is clean and nice, breakfast buffet has a wide selection, in room free int..."
$226
#16 of 453 hotels in Seoul
hayleyphoon says: "We booked Junior Suite Twin bedroom, The room is huge and very comfortable, We g..."
$182
#17 of 453 hotels in Seoul
trippinjen says: "It was an 'accidental' stay at BoA. After our bad experience at Manaedang Guesth..."
#18 of 453 hotels in Seoul
katzylicious says: "If you're looking for an average place to bunk for the night then this is the pl..."
$14
#19 of 453 hotels in Seoul
trippinjen says: "If you have the money, if you come in a group of people so that you can share t..."
#20 of 453 hotels in Seoul
Chokk says: "Having never been in Seoul I had no idea about where to stay and I didn't even k..."
#21 of 453 hotels in Seoul
gardkarlsen says: "My wife and I stayed at the Westin Chosun in July 2012 in connection with our va..."
$236
#22 of 453 hotels in Seoul
Zeester555 says: "The Hamilton is in the heart of Itaewon. Just where you want to be! All taxi dri..."
$115
#23 of 453 hotels in Seoul
rhyme says: "It is located in the centro shopping area and easy to access by pulic transporta..."
$222
#24 of 453 hotels in Seoul
sarah1009 says: "This hotel is a little bit expensive but very clean and nice and also located in..."
$310
#25 of 453 hotels in Seoul
gheorghiualex says: "The hotel was nice. The halls of the hotel are a little bit strange - they look ..."
$103