Seoul Garden Korean Restaurant

10678 Saint Charles Rock Road, Saint Ann, MO, USA

Seoul Garden Korean Restaurant Saint Ann Reviews

MATRYOSHKA MATRYOSH…
Top Authentic Korean BBQ Dec 15, 2011
I have been to alot of Korean BBQs, but this is the first time in the US that I have been given this many side dishes. Lots of em and they were all tasty! The waitress was very nice and refilled our dishes and came by to check and make sure we were not burning our meat. She didnt seem to speak much english, but knew the menu well. She was very poliet, made jokes and got us to laugh. The price was reasonable for everything that we got. There was so much food we couldnt even finish. They played K-POP on the flatscreen TVs and I couldnt help, but watch the music videos. I think the staff thought it was funny that I knew who they were and the songs.

The cool thing is they offer a lunch special for $8.95. They have a myriad of options such as bulgogi and other popular korean dishes. I realize that many of the Korean dishes, translted in English, do not sound appetizing, but trust me, you will not be disappointed.Maybe someone more educated than me in the ways of Korean cuisine could find something to complain about, but I sure couldn't.

Check Saint Ann Hotel Deals