Sentosa

Singapore

Sentosa Reviews

jetsetexpress jetsetex…
Nov 08, 2007
Generally Sentosa is a very good place to visit once you are in Singapore. It's a place packed with a lot of activities & sights to visit. The food is good and you could choose from several restaurants there. The most interesting and breath taking way to go there is via the cable cars. The building near Vivo City, which is the place where you could take the cable cars. Should you take the ride, it would cost you SGD 12 (that was from my last visit) per person. It's ok, a bit expensive though. I should be part of your Sentosa experience. But on the way back, I suggest you take the orange bus, its way cheaper. You should also vist Undewater World Singapore. You would see a lot of aquatic animals there and you could also interact with them. Same with the Dolphin Lagoon. If you were the lucky one chosen you could play with the pink dolphins. And in doing these activities be sure to bring a set of clothes with you so you wouldn't go home wet. There is a Musical fountain show that start at 6. Be there early to get a good place like we did. We went there as early as 5. Sentosa is a great attraction there,a and when in SIngapore, I would definitely recommend to visit the place.