Sentosa Island

Sentosa Island

Sentosa Island Reviews

mibnusubair mibnusub…
Sentosa Island: One of the main attractions of Singapore Nov 14, 2015
Singapore was my first international travel experience. It is known as the lion city. It is a global leading city with hard working and co-operative people. Even though it is a small country it is one of the best travel destination. It is one of the safest and cleanest city in the world.(But for a traveller, there is nothing much to explore in Singapore).

When I thought to write a review about Singapore, why I chose Sentosa Island is because Singapore provides a lot of activities for tourists and Sentosa Island is the best place for it.The travellers can use the cable car to reach the island. They offer varieties of activities for all visitors. It has lot of hotels, rides, parks, an amazing show called 'wings of time' (my favorite), lot of places for shopping, a nice beach etc.. The beaches here are made artificially but looks natural. The Wings of Times show is created with the wonders of light and water. It really worth watching. The underwater world, dolphin show etc.. are really attractive and enjoyable. As whole it was a wonderful experience.

Note: This is my first travel experience and first review. Sorry if I have made any mistakes in the review. Help me improve. And also as a beginner, support me. Thank you.
spocklogic says:
Good info for a first review. Since you are new here, it is customary (but not mandatory) to thank your visitors with a profile page smile and/or comment of thanks. It's always been my practice and good way to start new conversations and make friends too. Cheers!
Posted on: Nov 24, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured! And welcome to TravBuddy!
Posted on: Nov 24, 2015
BudsBuddy BudsBuddy
Sentosa Adventure Jul 23, 2011
Although it is little expensive, but its worth going. Spending a day at Sentosa, would be fun for kids and adults. You can visit the Beaches, Zoo, Cable Cars, Dolphin Show, Theme Park etc. Dont forget to eat at Palace Hotel.
Jaderine Jaderine
Dec 21, 2007
Sentosa is a great sight-seeing where you shouldn't miss when you traveled in Singapore. There're lots of activities to do,such as taking cable car to Sentosa and see a view from sky, visit images of Singapore, go with Sentosa luge & skyride,...,and enjoy the night with Songs of the sea! Make your whole great day at Sentosa Island!
o_mendfornd says:
I've managed to miss out on going to Sentosa on my two trips to Singapore. I'll have to make a point of going next time I'm in the area
Posted on: Feb 20, 2008