Sentido Rosa Beach

Check Monastir Hotel Deals

Sentido Rosa Beach Monastir Reviews

haidgirl haidgirl
clean, affordable, and friendly staff, but take your own alcohol Feb 17, 2014
The hotel, and room, was modern and clean.

The outdoor pool was lovely but the beach wasn't as nice. They had definitely put something in to the water to kill off the weeds in the first 100 yards of the sea.

Most of the staff were very friendly. The concierge was very helpful and very friendly. Some of the entertainment staff loved their job, the others looked to just be putting in time.

The food was very good, and if you like your desserts, you'll love it here!

The alcoholic drinks were horrible!! We were told we would have the option of paying a bit extra for higher end alcohol, but that wasn't the case.

TIP: I would advise anyone coming here who likes a drink other than beer to by some duty free on the way!!!

There were spa services available. My friend and I both had massages. The price was just too cheap to pass up. I thought the masseuse was a bit rough, even for a deep tissue, and she went quickly, like she wanted to get me out of there.

The transport links into Sousse and Monastir were excellent! There is a bus right outside the hotel that takes you to both cities for super cheap!

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to a friend, only because I think the city of Sousse has more to offer.
two single beds in our room
view to the outdoor pool
bathroom
our balcony with a view of the out…

Check Monastir Hotel Deals