Senses Hotel Hanoi

Check Hanoi Hotel Deals

Senses Hotel Hanoi Reviews

annajim30 annajim30
The No Sense Hotel Nov 20, 2012
Do not - DO NOT stay at this hotel. My trip to Hanoi was marred by my experience here.

Where to start...

I was hounded by an extremely aggressive receptionist as soon as I walked through the door to go on one of their tours. Having shopped around, I realised very quickly they were severely overpriced - at least three times the price of other tours.

They would not take no for an answer and took it upon themselves to book me on an overnight trip to Halong Bay. When I refused, I was not only told to pay 50% of the cancellation fee but subjected to physical abuse by the owner / manager.

Please read my blog 'The No Sense Senses Hotel'... The experience was truly horrific.

Under no circumstances should you stay here!
annajim30 says:
Yes, perhaps I was unlucky. There were a mixture of reviews on Tripadvisor - either extremely bad or very good. I guess I caught them on a bad day!
Posted on: Aug 14, 2013
rsvpme says:
Crappy say the least !
Posted on: Aug 12, 2013

Senses Hotel Hanoi Overview

The Senses Hotel Hanoi is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Bach Ma Temple and Dong Xuan Market.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Senses Hotel Hanoi offers non-smoking rooms. Business amenities include a business centre. Internet access is available for guests wanting to keep connected during their stay. In addition, staff at the tour desk will be happy to book tickets and tours and provide guests with local information and advice. The hotel also provides babysitting / child services, a dry cleaning service and a laundry service.

Families can rest assured there is enough room for them to spread out in the large family-friendly rooms. Rooms are air conditioned and include a plasma / LCD TV, a safe and cable / satellite channels. Also included in the rooms are a DVD player, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities.

Senses Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower