Senses&Colours Séneca Hostel

Check Cordoba Hotel Deals

Senses&Colours Séneca Hostel Cordoba Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Good location Apr 17, 2013
The hostel is located in the city centre, very close to the famous cathedral (5mins walking). 30mins walking to the bus station (but there is also a bus if you have a lot of luggage but you'll have to walk for a bit from the bus stop too..).

I stayed in a dorm with a private bathroom. It was a bit different from all the hostels I've stayed at before - felt more like home. And I loved the decor - you can really feel that you're in Andalucia! So I'm not even going to complain about the room being very basic and with no lockers :P

There's a kitchen you can use, it was empty most of the time as the hostel is very small and there are not that many people staying there. So not a problem if you want to cook something or just sit down and eat. But for eating I'd recommend the roof terrace with the beautiful view over Cordoba. You can even see the cathedral and hear the bells :) Really nice place for relaxing in the evening.

The staff were polite, can't say anything bad about them. I think there's also a restaurant at the hostel but as I was staying for one night only I didn't have time to check it out.

Check Cordoba Hotel Deals