Sense

www.sensecafe.com - +48 22 816 6570

Sense Warsaw Reviews

dansh17 dansh17
Not my favorite place May 09, 2008
I get there as i read a good recomendation of my travelbuddy Tirso, and took with me 7 friends for dinner. The place is awsome. Very chill decoration and an exotic touch. Waiters were great, and they found us a place so all of us could have dinner together.

That said, you can imagine that this place is a good one to bring your lover, your objective... but you should not!

Food is a try to fussion, but just a try.

All fried food (as tempura, fried fish and so on) is done with a "vegetalina" stuff that may be in the frier since the restaurant opened it's door to public. It just smells when you get into the restaurant's lounge. Two of us couldn't finish our dishes!

I hope they would change the frier before you try to open the door of the place!
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Sep 29, 2007
This restaurant was the author´s recommendation in the last Lonely Planet Edition and he was very right! The food is Asian style and was absolutley gorgeous! The place inside is quite modern and they also serve dinners. They close quite late, they told me that if there are customers sometimes they remain opened until 4am. We went there for lunch an the music was really good.. they were playing music from the 70s and 80s. I guess that I night that changes. We had lunch with South African white wine, the wine the waiter recommended to us. Besides the restaurant is located in Nowy Swiat, one of the nicest modern streets in the city.

They have some tables inside but they also have an outdoor terrace inside the restaurant. I highly recommend it. By the way, we ate big time with wine desserts and everything and cost us 251 Zloties, which is like 66 euros total for 2 people!
ronechka says:
Thank you for all photos you've made! :)
Posted on: Oct 06, 2007
Belluomo says:
I had dinner there once and you´re right, it was excellent, from the food to the ambience to the location and service. Top notch! (not so common in Warsaw unfortunately!!)
Posted on: Oct 03, 2007