Senior Frog

Cozumel, Mexico

Senior Frog Cozumel Reviews

sandman29t sandman2…
SENOIR FROG!!! Jun 14, 2011
YOU TALK ABOUT HAVING A BLAST???? i remember my whole mexico trip up until I went to Senior Frog, The moment I stepped into the bar I was taking shot after shot after shot. I got caught without a drink in my hand and this girls blew a whistle made me take a shot spun me around and smacked my bottom... needless to say now the party has started!!! ;) lol!! Loved it!
michellepowell michelle…
Senior Frog Playa del Carmen Apr 29, 2008
An oasis on the beach of Playa del Carmen after a long day with no food or drink, and waiting for the water taxi's. My niece and I spent a beautiful long day at eXcaret after a tedious morning of getting there. Long story short we got seperated and neither of us got food or drink during the day. So by the time we made it back to the beach for the last boat out we were grumpy and hungry. We made are way to Senior Frog's and indulged in food and drink.

At that point neither of us knew what we were eating and yet we didn't care, it was so good we knew we had to have more. We had ordered a combo plate that contained a little bit of everything for about $10, it came in 2 containers. The drinks did not dissapoint either, I ordered two of what they called the drunk man drink for about $20. I have always been a good tipper (I worked as a waitress and know how bad it sucks waiting on bitchy people) due to that, they also threw in two shots and the larger size drinks. We both walked out with plates of food, 40 ounces of adult beverage and in a much better mood.

If you ever find yourself in Playa del Carmen and needing a pick-me-up slide on to a tire swing, next to the bar at Senior Frogs and let the staff, food and drink provide a delightful refreshment.

Check Cozumel Hotel Deals