Seng Phet Guesthouse
Luang Prabang, Laos
Check Luang Prabang Hotel Deals
Seng Phet Guesthouse Luang Prabang Reviews
Budget accommodation near the main street Feb 10, 2010
I stayed here for three nights from February 10 - 13th. The gueshouse is located down an alleyway adjacent to Joma Cafe, a five minute walk to the main tourist street.
I paid 100,000 kip per night for a room with two single beds, a very noisy fan and a large bathroom.
- the best shower I've had so far, with hot and cold knobs instead of a water heater atttached to the wall. Also with very good water pressure
- the beds are very comfortable
- the location is ok, not too far from the main tourist area
- located on a relatively quiet alley except for the night when there was a festival near by with very loud music until 11:30pm
- close to the Mekong River
- free bananas, water, tea and coffee
- my room had a random, bad smell
- no wifi
- noisy fan I wouldn't be able to use and sleep at the same time
- the bathroom had a bit of mould on the ceiling and in the grouts but it wasn't bad enough to put me off
Part of the Travels of an Unemployed Nomad travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!