Sen Yai Sen Lek Thai

2422 Central Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN, USA - (612) 781-3046

Sen Yai Sen Lek Thai Minneapolis Reviews

LovelyTena LovelyTe…
Great Authentic Thai Restaurant Nov 23, 2008
This fairly new Thai restaurant was opened back in September. I heard about it from one of my classmate, so I decided to check it out. It was not difficult to find at all. The restaurant locates on Central Avenue, though was a bit difficult to find a parking. Everything in restaurant is brand new. The owner picked the light pastel color for the dinning area. They are eco, environment, and community friendly. It is a family own buiness, and I was lucky to meet Joe - the owner yesterday. Being a Thai person, I must say that the food is very authentic. This reastaurant by far beat all the Thai restaurant I have tried in the Twin Cities. I ordered Khao Pad Kapi (which I have never seen any Thai restaurant here offer it) and my partner in crime ordered Rad Naa. If you live in Twin Cities area or coming and would like to try out Thai food, I highly recommend you to check this restaurant out. Their website provide some information about the restaurant and also has the menu for you to look at.
Beef Rad Naa