See's Candy

www.sees.com - (916) 925-7353
See's Candy - See's Candies
See's Candy - Pick your own
See's Candy - Too  much chocolate
See's Candy - 'Cheese,' oh no, 'chocolate!'
See's Candy - Julien at the shoppe

See's Candy Sacramento Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Quality without Compromise Jan 09, 2011
See’s candy takes me back to my childhood when my mother would takes us down to by this delicious candies. The concept was simple: quality without compromise. That has held true even to this day. All of their shops are painted white and have the black and white tile floors. See’s allows you to buy just a piece or boxes of candy. All the candy is sold by the pound and you just simply walk along the case and pick your favorites. Everyone who walks in is offered a free sample of any of the candy and it is well worth it. The customer service is always tops. Whether a short line or long line, everyone is treated like they are special. They have mail order as well as a variety of shoppes across the west. From the dark chocolates to the milk chocolates, whatever your fancy, they have it. I preferre the dark chocolate and those little pops. They also have a variety of sugar free candies, lollipops and brittles.
See's Candies
"Cheese," oh no, "chocolate!"
Pick your own
Julien at the shoppe
williamsworld says:
Greatest candy on earth
Andy99 says:
I love Sees's Candies! It takes me way back too!
baddragon01 says:
Britt,

I absolutely LOVE See's candy; Butterscotch squares are my favorite! Seriously you can't beat them for quality and consistency they are the best. I highly recommend everyone try them.

Best,