Seda Bonifacio Global City

Check Taguig Hotel Deals

Seda Bonifacio Global City Taguig Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Pleasantly surprising Feb 01, 2015
After our flight was cancelled, ITI airline provided us a stay in Seda hotel with free dinner and breakfast.

I don't know much about Seda except for a nice rooftop bar which I went to before.

The reception is busy because there are several of us checking in. We were told we have Php1000/pax allowance for dinner and packed breakfast to go for our early flight the next day.

The room is pleasant and felt like one of the top hotels in Manila. The toiletries were good as I tend to be picky with toiletries thats why I usually bring my own because my hair and skin became dry with harsh products.

We found the Php1000 allocation for dinner sufficient to order our main course and drinks. The food is quite nice - deliciously and beautifully presented. I dont remember the prices exactly but I find them not too expensive and since my experience has been good, I took a mental note to go back next time.

The service is quick and sharp. We were asked if we are from ITI and we just need to sign a paper and dont have to pay anything.

In the morning, we had a call that the bus is there already and we were checked out quickly and given our breakfast of some bread. It was quite meager but since we are checking out at 3am, I guess it is reasonable :)
gardkarlsen gardkarl…
Modern hotel in a modern area Jul 23, 2014
We stayed at Seda Bonifacio Global City in Manila for a few night upon our arrival in the Philippines and the last night before flying out. The hotel seems to be quite new and it is located in a newly developed part of town - Bonifacio Global City in the Fort area. Check in was pretty efficient in the small lobby and we got a standard room on the 8th floor.

The room was inviting upon entry to the room. Light colors on the walls, a combination of light tiles in the entrance and wooden floor in the main area (with a carpet under the bed), a huge bed with side tables etc. There was also a small desk with a chair and the power outlets were international standard but they seemed a bit loose for my Norwegian plugs. There was also an USB outlet for charging iPhone, iPad, cameras etc. The room also featured a decent size flat screen TV in front of the bed with a good selection of channels. The hotel also provides free internet that worked pretty good.

The room featured a small fridge with some water, soft drinks and beer, a safe, a wardrobe that could have had more hangers and I don’t think there was an iron/ironing board. But the hotel does have laundry service and pressing service. I did send some stuff for laundry and it came back with a strong smell of the washing powder – maybe it had not been rinsed properly.

The bathroom contained a big shower area instead of having a bathtub and again it had a modern look with light tiles. The amenities were above standard with shampoo, showergel but also dental kit, shower cap – and there was also complimentary water in the bathroom.

Breakfast was served on ground level and the selection of bread, cereal, fruit etc was pretty standard but decent and it was also possible to order eggs prepared in various ways. On the top floor there is a roof deck that offered a good view of some of the city and they served drinks and food – there are seats both inside and outside. On the 2nd floor there is a nice pool and there is also a small gym with a couple of thread mills, bikes and weights – all new and in good condition. The lobby has 3-4 a few Macs that can be used for surfing the internet.

The location of the hotel is very good – well, depending what you are looking for. The area seems to be very new and it is quite different from the “real Manila” if there is such a thing. The Bonifacio Global City have good shopping, restaurants, malls etc – and it is only a few kilometers away from the main business district Makati and in the morning (with no traffic) it only took us about 15 minutes to get to Terminal 3 at the airport.

Conclusion: all in all this is a very good 3-4 star hotel in a new part of the city. The hotel seemed very new and the area is full of shopping and restaurants. I think this could be a good hotel if you want a soft start to your Manila and Philippines travel. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to family and friends.
The bed
Desk
TV
Small fridge
nolan nolan
Boutique hotel of the Ayala Group located in the heart of Bonifacio High Street Apr 24, 2013
Seda Hotels is the boutique brand of the Ayala group under AyalaLand Hotels and Resorts Corp. There are currently 3 hotels located in Taguig City, Cagayan de Oro City and Davao City. There are few more hotels planned for other locations (Nuvali, Laguna) in the future.

While we didn't sleep over at the hotel (since we live close nearby), we went to visit the lounge/bar on the roofdeck of the hotel. There one has a great view of Bonifacio Global City at night, and even the rest of Metro Manila. You can even see the planes coming in for landing at the nearby NAIA airport.

We also had the hotel supervisor take us around the rooms that were unoccupied. The decor is quite nice (aside from it being a new hotel), with all the amenities a business person would expect. However Seda BGC is also a good choice for families who are visiting the Bonifacio Global City area, as there are few hotels in the area as of present (2013). Eventually BGC will house two six star hotels in a couple of years, but the uniqueness that Seda has as a boutique hotel will surely bring its own loyal clientele.

Recommended primarily for the location, but also for the amenities. Not too luxurious, but very practical.
The Seda Hotels brand
facade. It is a fairly tall buildi…
facade