Security Sucks

Zaventem, Belgium

Security Sucks Zaventem Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Security Sucks May 12, 2009
Earlier I had always admired the security in Brussels airport but lately I have to say that it has become ridiculous.

Having travelled the last year in and out Brussels I had found that this was one of the few security checks that always was staffed correctly which meant a short trough put time which is what you want to have as a traveller.

The security checks are unfortunately a necessity but it is also something that irritates me every time I travel. When I flew to Zurich last week I had forgotten a screwdriver in my computer bag but I had managed to get it through the control both in Brussels and in Zurich. Later the same day when I arrived home I heard on Belgian radio that the security in Brussels had been evaluated as poor.

Reviews like that always make people work more slow and thorough just to send a signal. This morning it was ridiculous. It took an enormous long time to pass and almost everybody had to scan their shoes which usually only happens in the States. What a waste in an early morning to spend 45 min in a security line.

Besides that I am sure some of these people hate their job; it is very seldom you get a smile.

Check Zaventem Hotel Deals