Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana

Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana Rates and Deals

Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana Reviews

edamigo edamigo
Had a good time Oct 25, 2011
Just returned from a six night stay and had a relaxing experience. I only go to adults only all inclusive resorts. For the price, this is the nicest resorts that I have stay at. The rooms are large and they have a jacuzzi, out on the balcony. The Larimar Now Resort is next door and people staying at the Secrets Royal have access to the restaurants and shows there.

Between the two resorts, there is access to two buffet-style restaurants and 6 a-la-carte restaurants. Don't need to make reservations, for a specific time, to any of the restaurants, I like this flexibility. The food may not be the best but between all the restaurant one is bound to find something good enough.

Speedy, Cari, Stefany, and others from the entertainment crew were always around making sure that I was OK. I like to thank Rosy, Sairy, and all the other ladies bringing the drinks for making sure that I always had a drink, if I wanted one.

I would have liked to seen more entertainment, by the pool side, but every time that I mentioned it to the staff I was told that the resort was mainly focus on having a relaxing atmosphere, for their guest. There is a large area by the beach and I could always find a chair.

It appears that this resort is more geared for couples than for singles, which was my case. After six the beach and pool side bars were closed and I didn't have a bar to hang out at and had to sit on a table by myself which didn't enjoyed that much.

This is a great place but I am not sure that I would return solo.

Room Tip: I didn't stayed at one but most people liked the swim-up-rooms.
Lazy River next to swim-up rooms.
Swim-up bar. Early morning, not to…
Beach area.
edamigo says:
It was my first time there. Had a good time and I am planning to go back.
Posted on: Oct 26, 2011
Glynnes says:
Luv Punta Cana!
Posted on: Oct 26, 2011
edamigo edamigo
Had a good time Oct 25, 2011

This is a great place but I am not sure that I would return solo.

Room Tip: I didn't stayed at one but most people liked the swim-up-rooms.

Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana Overview

The Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana is located on the white sand beach, and guests will be able to reach the water with just a short walk. Guests will also be able to visit other popular attractions such as the Punta Cana Ecological Park when they stay at the hotel. Places to shop and dine are close to this accommodation in Punta Cana as well. Guests that stay at the Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana will be able to walk to some attractions, such as the beach. To reach areas that are not as close, they will be able to use public transportation or rental cars.

Guests will be able to choose from among 373 guestrooms. The rooms have either an ocean view or a garden view. All of the rooms at the Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana feature amenities such as private bathrooms, phones, coffee making facilities, and air conditioning.

Guests will find onsite dining options at the Secrets Royal Beach Resort Punta Cana that offer Mexican and international cuisine. The hotel also has an onsite bar where guests can have a drink. The hotel is adults only, and it has meeting and event spaces.

Secrets Royal Beach Resort Amenities

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes