Seaworld Orlando

Orlando, Florida

Seaworld Orlando Reviews

WalterC WalterC
An enjoyable marine zoo, even if expensive Mar 11, 2013
A theme park that is mainly about marine life, SeaWorld Orlando is worth checking out, to see and learn about the marine world.

Getting there from Kissimmee by public transportation, will take a long time. You would have to take a bus to Transportation & Ticket Center, then transfer to one to going to SeaWorld. I don’t remember the bus number, so ask the driver to make sure. The journey takes about an hour.

Basically, this theme park is mostly a zoo of marine life. You will see a variety of them, like sharks, sea lions, sting rays, dolphins, and more.

There are a bunch of animal shows that are really enjoyable to watch. “Pets Ahoy”, “Blue Horizons”, and “One Ocean” are very enjoyable for all ages, while “Clyde & Seamore Take Pirate Island” may be enjoyed by kids only. I gave a brief description of those shows in the blog, which you could read there.

The theme park also has a few thrill rides, like Journey to Atlantis and Kraken. Get there early if you want to avoid long lines. I did not go on them, so I can’t really comment on how good those rides are. But with only a few of them, I can’t imagine they would be reason alone to visit this place.

While not in the same league as Disney, this theme park is enjoyable in its own right. If you like zoos, then this place is definitely worth checking out, as it is a different type of zoo.
Pets Ahoy!
cat from "Pets Ahoy!"
rudd18 rudd18
Well worth going! Aug 10, 2011
Been here several times, one of the best parks iv been too! Would advise anyone to go,make sure you time your day to fit in plenty of shows etc!

Theme park side of the park is great too, a few class rides for the thrillseekers!

A good chance to see marine life we dont get the option of here in the UK :)
masset masset
Seaworld Orlando May 01, 2011
I just can recommend everyone who is visiting Orlando to visit Seaworld too. It's a great place for people of every age. You will see animals from all over the world. It's very clean and people are very friendly.

Related Travel Blogs About Seaworld Orlando

Seaworld Orlando
We drove from Tampa to Orlando to visit Seaworld for the day.  I had already done the big mouse parks a couple of times before, but I had never been to Seaworld.  For my brother, it was a c…Orlando to visit Seaworld for the day.  I had already done the big mouse parks a couple of times…
Nou war gaan we vandaag nou eens heen... Naar Seaworld!!! Goh wat had ik daar zin  in. We gingen op ons gemakje erheen. Een klein halfuurtje rijden in onze wale auto :P Daar aangekomen gingen we…Seaworld Orlando Florida waar ik drie jaar geleden ben geweest omdat, daar waren veel meer andere dieren. Bijvoorbeeld roggen…
Denver Zoo I got up at 6:00am this morning and packed up my luggage and ate some breakfast in the lobby. I hit the interstate by 7:00am heading for Denver Zoo. The zoo opens at 9:00am that g…SeaWorld Orlando. Their story is commemorated at the Denver Zoo by a bronze sculpture. On February 24, 2007, a jaguar…

Check Orlando Hotel Deals