Seawalker - Underwater Walking

SEKAR MENUH BLDG By Pass Ngurah Rai #5 Padang Galak - Sanur, Bali, Indonesia

Seawalker - Underwater Walking Bali Reviews

ben0510 ben0510
An amazing way to explore under the sea. Aug 20, 2010
Having failed my one and only attempt of diving i decided i'ld give underwater walking a go in Bali to see if i could at least manage that. It was a fantastic experience that made it easy to discover life under the sea without having to deal with all the diving gear.

They were extremely professional and gave us full instructions before we went out on the boat which made me feel a lot more settled with the idea. Once we reached the underwater walking spot we lowered ourselves down a ladder and had a dome put over our head. This dome was all we needed to breath underwater as oxygen was fed from the boat into the dome.

The experience below was amazing and we were shown beautiful coral formations and given food to feed the fish. At one point i couldn't see anything in front of me accept for masses of different kinds of fish.

I think we spent about half an hour below the water and it was fantastic to reach the surface without even having wet hair.

I recommend this experience to everybody - even those who are worried about being underwater or can't swim.
Underwater Walking - Bali