Seattle, Washington

Seattle Reviews

LHill LHill
Some of the fun that Seattle offers Sep 30, 2011
Bring your umbrella, your appetite, and get ready to drink tons of coffee!!

My top places in Seattle

The Crab Pot has amazing seafood and has even been featured on the travel channel. It is a little bit on the expensive side (I think we paid about $20 a person). There is an assortment of seafood, sausage and potatoes mixed up in a huge pot and dumped out on the table. You won't regret it if you love seafood.

The ultimate nachos are located at a small mexican restaurant near the space needle called Baracudas.

Go to the original Starbucks. The workers are very friendly and let you taste several different samples including coffee that is only offered at this store.

Tourist attractions -

The space needle is a must do in Seattle. I didn't end up going up in it but enjoyed the view from my hotel room as well as up close to it. The people who did go in it said the views of Seattle are amazing.

The Fremont Troll-

This is a Seattle favorite. There is a giant troll statue located under the Aurora bridge. It really makes for fun pictures to show your friends and family. The troll has made an appearance in the movie "Ten Things I Hate About You." The best thing about the Troll is that he is free to visit!

Baseball lovers... go visit Safeco Field. Even if you aren't a fan of the Mariners you will truly appreciate their stadium. There is so many unique aspects of this place...make sure to take the tour. You get to see behind the scenes of the Mariners. I went to the first tour of the day and they took us onto the field and many of the players were on the field.
Space Needle
Best Seafood in town.
Seattle Mariners Stadium
Kylana Kylana
Bus, taxi and rain Sep 01, 2011
Seattle is a wonderful area and once your in the area there can be a lot to do, however, make extra time for busses because they aren't always on time.

My last trip to Seattle, my friend got so fed up with waiting that she demanded we take cabs most of the time which is pretty expensive if you don't pick the right company and depending on how they charge, our best luck was with orange and yellow cabs.

Hopefully obvious but I'd bring an umbrella if your not used to rain, I personally like walking in the downpour but it's not for everyone.

Related Travel Blogs About Seattle

History of Seattle
Archaeological excavations confirm that the Seattle area has been inhabited by humans for at least 4,000 years. By the time the first European settlers arrived in the area, the people (now called the…Seattle" after Chief Sealth of the Duwamish and Suquamish tribes. The term, "Seattle", appears on official Washington…
For the longest time, I had good intentions of visiting one of my best friends, Bill, who had moved to Portland. The opporunity came when Bill along with Mar and Amy were going to attend a wedding in…Seattle, we followed Jordan and Bill in their car into downtown Seattle. It was a bright sunny day here…
Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarium, Freemont Troll, Gas Works Park & Discovery Park
Good morning Seattle.......I'm up to early this morning. I'm still on eastcoast time.  Looking forward to the day. I have a McDonalds across the street from the hotel. After a quick breakfast …Seattle. The park is a 19.1 acre public park on the site of the former Seattle

Check Seattle Hotel Deals