Seattle Hotels

Browse 56 Seattle, Washington hotel reviews for 120 Seattle hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Seattle

Bellevue Hotels9.9 km
Tukwila Hotels15.6 km
Renton Hotels16.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Seattle Hotels and Deals

#1 of 120 hotels in Seattle
moeinhouston says: "If you are going to Seattle to take in the sites and take advantage of the legal..."
$126
#2 of 120 hotels in Seattle
Skipq says: "Stayed at the Fairmaont for 3 nights to check out the art scene in Seattle. The ..."
#3 of 120 hotels in Seattle
jharveynh says: "My wife and I spent six nights at the quite new Hyatt Hotel at Olive and 8. One ..."
$141
#4 of 120 hotels in Seattle
sarahj says: "We stayed at this property for a week in May 2008 and don't regret it at all. Th..."
#5 of 120 hotels in Seattle
williamsworld says: "This was a great hotel in the Seattle area. I stepped out of my Holiday Inn Expr..."
$149
#6 of 120 hotels in Seattle
FrankMcD says: "What an amazing hotel! Its location just a short distance from the Washington St..."
#7 of 120 hotels in Seattle
stefaniegreen says: "I loved the location of the hotel since I did not want to be directly in the cen..."
$110
#8 of 120 hotels in Seattle
sydny says: "Known as a youth hostel for grown ups, this is one of two places I stayed at whi..."
#9 of 120 hotels in Seattle
pvtjoy says: "Driving in to the Westin the first thing I saw was that self-parking was not ava..."
$142
#10 of 120 hotels in Seattle
CarylC says: "What drew me to stay here was the fact they offer a free shuttle service within ..."
#11 of 120 hotels in Seattle
golfkat says: "A real foodies delight, as Andra sits above Lola, a three meal a day Mediterrane..."
#12 of 120 hotels in Seattle
hanleyscot says: "I'm not sure that words exist to explain how insanely amazing this hotel is. Lon..."
$192
#13 of 120 hotels in Seattle
trinademattei says: "I was exploring Seattle on a solo trip and The Quality Inn Seattle Center was th..."
$80
#14 of 120 hotels in Seattle
hanleyscot says: "The Renaissance is a very nice hotel in downtown Seattle within walking distance..."
#15 of 120 hotels in Seattle
drdougoxford says: "I stayed here in 2010 - this is a wonderful hotel with all the best the W has to..."
$193
#16 of 120 hotels in Seattle
pav79 says: "I'm not sure whether it was extremely pricey because my stay was during SeaFair/..."
$186
#17 of 120 hotels in Seattle
heilong says: "In short, this hotel is clean, comfortable and conveniently located. It has man..."
#18 of 120 hotels in Seattle
kristennoelle9 says: "This review is a little dated from December 2011 but I'm sure it's still accur..."
$141
#19 of 120 hotels in Seattle
yasuyo says: "There are an another "Holiday Express Inn",we've stayed at Aurora Av is near the..."
$116
#20 of 120 hotels in Seattle
Kylana says: "This theatre is awesome. I've seen Avenue Q, RENT, Phantom of the Opera and a f..."
#21 of 120 hotels in Seattle
Kylana says: "Been here 3 times for Sakuracon and loved it each time. One of the downsides is..."
#22 of 120 hotels in Seattle
sydny says: "One of two places I stayed at in Seattle only a 5 minute walk from each other,..."
#23 of 120 hotels in Seattle
divermedic911 says: "I stayed at the Days Inn hotel in Shoreline, WA, for two nights over the Valenti..."
$52
#24 of 120 hotels in Seattle
acgemt says: "I was in Seattle for the past week for vacation, and stayed with a friend of min..."
$98
#25 of 120 hotels in Seattle
gabepenn says: "North, South, East, or West the Moore Hotel is located just blocks away from th..."
Seattle