Seaspray House

Check New Plymouth Hotel Deals

Seaspray House New Plymouth Reviews

keroro keroro
Unforgetable hostel in New Zealand Jan 22, 2010
This is the best place to stay if you want to do trekking at Mt. Taranaki. If a small hostel and quiet.

I stayed for 2 nights, and it made me feel like home. The first night, I stayed in share room (3 girls). I was so surprised that each of us have one cupboard, and there are hangers too. Second nite, I moved to cheaper rate room (6 beds), but i still owned one cupboard next to my bed. Well, it's not about the cupboard thing :P. I like the setting of the house. When you enter to the house, there are waiting area with lots of information & map about the town & surrounding area. Living room is next to the small but pretty, open kitchen. You can see your car & laundry through glass door from the living room. Upstairs are the rooms & bathrooms. Rooms are specious with very very comfortable bed but no reading lamp. I need to borrow form the owner. Bathrooms are beautiful & big and the shower is great. This is the best bathroom I've ever seen in NZ. We are not allow to wear shoes in the house. I like simple & bright house, wooden floor & white wall. But this hostel is always full. If you travel by bus, you have to walk about 15mins up & down to bus pick up point. I remembered, I was cursing all the way from the bus stop to the hostel.

Check New Plymouth Hotel Deals