Seascape Resort

Check Bauan Hotel Deals

Seascape Resort Bauan Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Good Place for Whole Day Tour Only Sep 26, 2014
This review covers the resort as a whole - including the hotel, the pool and other amenities inside the resort.

The resort is located at Santa Maria, Buan, Batangas (Philippines). Location wise, I was impressed because the resort is located on a rolling turf with an overlooking view of Batangas Bay and nearby ports of Batangas. It has a spacious parking space good enough for overstaying guests. There is an average size pool which is centrally and comfortably located. The slides and open cottages added enticement to it. Picnic tables and sheds are properly distributed around the pool area.

I like the rolling terrain with a well shaped grass on the garden. Despite the contour, there is a basketball court flatly laid within the spacious lawn.

As you walk down the steps, the full size image of Mama Mary awaits you at the end and I like the idea of having it.

The building has a good touch of architecture that matches well with a light colored paint and well-blended landscape.

But speaking of hotel service, I was so disappointed on their poor operating system. (well, I hope this was just ours, and didn’t happen to others). When we checked in, the room boy gave only one towel (but we were 2 persons checking in) and said they don’t have another available towel. And when I demanded for another one, all I got was a brown colored one which I believed was not a regular stock. As I turned the TV set on, there was no signal and again the room boy gave the blame to the weather. The fridge was not working at that time. The breakfast menu has an option whether to take a rice combo or a sandwich combo. When I chose the rice combo, the waiter told me to have a sandwich combo as they don’t have available rice. My friend who felt dismay just asked for a glass of fruit juice which is also on the menu option but the waiter said, sorry ma’am we only have coffee!!! What a gruesome experience!

Just to draw a clear line : if you will just spend the time for a whole day swimming, simmering and unwinding activities, then the resort is a perfect place, I can vouch for that. But if you will spend time for overnight stay, then the hotel is not at all recommendable at this point in time. (Well, I believe there is a room for improvement).
Caliber-A says:
MAY : sayang nga eh ang ganda pa naman ng place... (kita mo pati ang admin naki ayon na rin sa akin, kaya na feature itong review hehehe..anyway hope they will do some effort to improve).
Posted on: Oct 24, 2014
cotton_foam says:
grabe naman yan!! puro na lang wala sila!! sana sinabi mo "mag sara na lang kaya kayo?!" :))
Posted on: Oct 24, 2014
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Armand!:D
Posted on: Sep 14, 2014