Seagull Mountain Resort

Davao-Bukidnon Road (BUDA), Davao-Bukidnon Road, Philippines
www.davaoseagullresorts.com - (+6328) 2960303, (+6328) 2970221, (+6328) 3009382

Compare Arakan Hotel Rates (13.3km away)

Seagull Mountain Resort Davao-Bukidnon Road Reviews

ice9van ice9van
Seagull Mountain Resort Mar 28, 2009
Over the weekend, my bro, cousins, Tita & I had an overnight stay at Seagull Mountain Resort in Buda, Davao.

We arrived at the resort a little past noon. A golf cart greeted us since private vehicles are not allowed inside the resort. The staff then took us to the resort lobby. We had prior reservations & got the White House Upper House for Php 3500. I’m glad we made reservations because only then that I found out they only have one accommodation for a group of 8 and that is the White House Upper House.

When we got to our room, we were shocked by the size of it. There were 8 comfortable single beds, 3 at the receiving area, 4 at another room near the toilet and 1 outside. The only bad side was that there’s only 1 T&B, although there’s 1 common T&B downstairs.

We did not waste time. As soon as we unpacked our stuffs, we headed to the waterfalls. To get there, we had the option of walking, which will take us about 15 minutes, or a mini-bus can take us there. We took the latter. :)

There were about 4 pools, 1 51/2 feet deep, 2 kiddie pools, and the other one, about waste deep near the waterfalls. The water from the pools all come from the waterfalls, which was quite new for me. But since we’re in the mountains, it was freaking cold! Cold but refreshing.

Aside from the waterfalls pools, there’s a pool too near the cottages.

But aside from that, there’s nothing more to do in the resort. L They do have a spa, which I didn’t check out. A golf course is under construction.

By 7:00 P.M., we can no longer tolerate the cold weather & so we went back inside. The rooms don’t have TV, radio or any form of entertainment. My brother brought playing cards and that’s what we did the entire night.

They also have a restaurant but from what I’ve heard, it was quite pricey & doesn’t taste well. We brought & cooked our own food. They do charge for every electronic appliance. We brought a rice cooker & they charged us Php350. But they allow grilling and each cottage has a grilling place nearby.

The other downside to this resort was that they sort of have problems with their electricity & water supply. We complained about it & they offered us a discount, which was just fair enough.

ACCOMMODATION RATE CAPACITY

*Side Room 950 2

White House

*Lower House 3,100 6

*Duplex 2,750 3

*Php350 charge for every extra pax.

PAVILIONS (w/ common T&B)

Pavilion 1

*Daytime 3,000 30

*Overnight 4,500 30

Pavilion 2 & 4 110/head 30

*Php110 charge for every extra pax.

CAMPSITE (w/ common T&B)

Campsite 1-8 750 3

Campsite 9-11 1,200 6

*Php110 charge for every extra pax.

Tent Pitching 500 3

Day Tour Adult 110

Children 65 (7 y.o. & below)

*INCLUSIVE USE OF OPEN COTTAGE, SWIMMING POOL & WATERFALLS.
Seagull Mountain Resort
beds
t&b
bed
perlynbalendres says:
hello do you have any contact number? thanks.
Posted on: Aug 24, 2012

Compare Arakan Hotel Rates (13.3km away)

Davao-Bukidnon Road Map