Sea Point Hostel

Sea Point Hostel Rates and Deals

Sea Point Hostel Barcelona Reviews

JenniMay JenniMay
Cramped, Cold, and Crowded. Aug 04, 2006
DON'T STAY HERE. This hostel was the worst part of an otherwise great Euro trip. It was recommended to me by my travel agent through college, which I can't understand. Keep in mind while reading this, I had a great trip and am usually super low maintenance, but this place tested all my patience. First off, it's hard to find and a far walk from anything other than the beach. The noise level was ridiculous. What was sold to me as an 8 bed room was, no lie, 20 BEDS IN ONE ROOM with 2 bathrooms. On top of that, there were openings in the ceiling for air flow (which was freezing) so you could hear everything in the next room as well. The air conditioning was freezing, and there were no windows that opened. The social area was hardly welcoming and outside of the hostel at night was not a safe place to be. The only good this about this place was it was so bad that we saw a lot of the city to avoid being there. I recommend checking out the Gothic Point Hostel, from what I saw of it on a tour, it looked like a lot of fun.
petrarchanprincess says:
I liked Itaca Hostel in Barcelona. Maybe next time you can check it out! I have a review for it :)
Posted on: Aug 28, 2008