Sea Pearl Lagoon Cafe

338 Mukim 18, Penang, Malaysia

Sea Pearl Lagoon Cafe Penang Reviews

kengyew kengyew
Seafood by the sea Jan 11, 2011
I was introduce by my Penang friend that I have to come to this seafood restaurant, So 4 of us went to this restaurant and suprise me was it was locate beside a Chinese Temple...Holy place,hmm must be good food then. Anyway, we sat down and start our order with their famous dish Salt Baked Crab and Prawn, the only signature dish for this restaurant. But they are other stalls where you can order the clamps, fish, cuttlefish and others side order by other tenant in the restaurant. So 4 of us had 1kg of crab and prawn and we order 4 refreshing drink, Penang lemonade! Yes, is good to have it if your eating to our suprise the crab and prawn came and is HUGEEEEE plate fill with them. I was so amaze by the quantity if your in Kuala Lumpur ordering the same dish you could not even get half plate like in Penang, basically is a simple cooking, just lots of sea salt and baked the crab and prawn, so you have the juicy prawn and crab meat was so good we order another 1kg of each. Another best part for this place is you can enjoy your meal while overlooking the sea and here you go...when your in Penang go hunt for this place...

Check Penang Hotel Deals