Sea Blue Phuket Guesthouse

Soi Banzaan, Patong, Thailand
seabluephuket.com/about_us - +66 (0)76-344-405

Compare Karon Hotel Rates (5.4km away)

Sea Blue Phuket Guesthouse Patong Reviews

toriqrahmansyah toriqrah…
Affordable hostel on Patong Mar 20, 2011
I went to Phuket on March 13 2011, Patong exactly where we stayed. It was on Sea Blue Guesthouse, which we have already booked before for one night. It's clean room, cheap compared to the others and near the hub of patong city, such as Bangla Rd, Jungceylon and Patong Beach. I only had to pay 250 Bath/night/person. It depends on what kind of room you choose. You can see their website for details, http://seabluephuket.com/about_us. For all, it was a nice place to stay. But what I missed was we had lack of interaction between the others backpackers, just because the dining room was not good enough for hang out. Besides, the receptionis, I didn't know his name, was not good enough on English that made us hard to communicate. Finally we spent 2 days on sea blue guesthouse. Don't forget to bargain, we had a discount on 2nd night.
yekti yekti
Patong Cheap Accommodation - Recommended for Backpacker Mar 24, 2011
I made some emails to Sean, the owner of this guesthouse, to book rooms for 8 persons for a night (March 13th, 2011). I know I can do that by www.hostelworld.com but I tried to look for a discount and arrange private rooms for all of us. If I'm not mistaken, Sean is Canadian. He's a friendly person but he rarely came to the guesthouse.

For the first time, I didn't recognize that it is a guesthouse. It's not like Patong Backpacker Hostel which has an eyecatching name board at the front. Sea Blue's name board is full of writing and the name itself is written small. And there's a beauty salon at the front.

This guesthouse is located in popular road in Patong, Nanai Road, and close to 7 Eleven, Bangla Road, Jungcheylon, night food market, tour travels, and some nightlife places. You can also reach Patong beach by walking in 10 minutes.

I think it is a three storey guesthouse and I don't know how many rooms it has, but it only has two dorms which also called family rooms. One dorm has 4 beds and another has 5. The guest room is on the 2nd storey at the same place with kitchen sink. The facilities in dorm rooms are refrigerator, AC, TV, hot water, and very clean bathroom inside. One of the dorm also has a balcony where you can see the view of Nanai Road.

I stayed there with my friends. 4 people in one dorm and the rest in the other dorm. I found it was tiring to reach dorm to dorm for meeting my friend because we need to go to the downstairs first then go upstairs again.

I found two people at the receptionist. First is Ms. Pinoy. She's quite friendly and helpfull. Her english is good. And the other person, i forgot his name. His english is terrible.

Compare Karon Hotel Rates (5.4km away)

Sea Blue Phuket Guesthouse Map