Sea Bar & Restaurant, Stockholm

Vasaplan 4, Stockholm, Sweden

Sea Bar & Restaurant, Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Sea Bar & Restaurant Dec 16, 2009
The Sea Bar & Restaurant was nice and stylish. We were met by an extremely sweet and fresh young woman that way serving us for the rest of the evening. We were guided to our table which was nicely decorated in a strict design.

After looking at the menu we quickly decided for the Ice Menu (90 €), which was supposed to bring us the flavours of Jukkasjärvi in Swedish Lapland, served on plates made of ice!

As a starter we were introduced cured Arctic char, with fingerling potatoes, bleak roe, créme fraiche all this served on an ice plate. It was both special and very good. This was a dish that I could eat over and over again.

Our main course we were given a loin of reindeer with pumpkin, potato cake and juniper berry jus. I am usually a keen meat eater but I was not impressed by the reindeer, but it might only be my dish because the other ones really liked there meat.

As an end of this meal we were given a wonderful chocolate & nougat fondant with cloudberry ice cream. This was on the other hand a wonderful end of the meal.

During the meal we had been given a wine menu (29 €), that had been well adjusted to the dishes.

After the coffee we were given a beer as a night cap, and the beer we were given was a very tasty Swedish beer named Hell!
Cured Arctic char, with fingerling…
Chocolate & nougat fondant with cl…
A very tasty Swedish beer named He…

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals