Scuba Zone Scuba diving.

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Scuba Zone Scuba diving. Nha Trang Reviews

genie genie
My First Dive - One from my bucket list Sep 04, 2013
One from my bucket list - first timer. When I spoke to Fred from Scuba Dive Vietnam (, he gave me the confidence that I shall be in good hands.

Sure enough, a terrifying (the big step), tiring (the dive), AMAZING trip. Thanks to the crew on 01Sep2103 dive trip, esp. Chris who patiently stayed with me for my dives.

The are many dive centres around in Nha Trang. Go hun around. Find one tghat give you the confidence if you are first timers.
cultureshockguy cultures…
Cheap Diving in Nha Trang Jul 04, 2011
Weather you are a beginner or a experienced diver Nha Trang has some amazing diving at affordable prices.A two tank dive at two different dive spots only cost $45USD to $50USD depending on the shop and what they supply. At most dive shops the dives include transportation,snacks and lunch.

My first trip to Nha Trang in February 2010 I dove with Angel Divers. We dove a site called Madonna Rock and Morrey Beach.A sit down lunch was included after the dive and it cost $40USD all included.

On my second trip to Nha Trang in March 2011 I decided to try a new dive shop and went with Scuba Zone.We went back to Madonna Rock which has some great swim throughs and plenty of colourful fish so I didn't mind going back.Our next dive was at South Beach and it was a great dive for the large array of beautiful corral.After the two dives we slowly made our way back to the wharf and had lunch along the way.The cost for the dive was $45 USD.

The only down fall I have with both companies is the equipment such as wet suits,fins and masks could be up graded as they are showing signs of wear.

I can't wait to head back to Nha Trang for some great dives!!

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals