Scuba Junction

www.scuba-junction.com - +66 (0)77 456 164

Scuba Junction Koh Tao Reviews

tjindel tjindel
Lovely Experience Mar 21, 2014
We did our SSI Open water Course at Scuba Junction . And as other reviews states about them that they are very professional and do not take more than 4 students per instructor were very true . During our course there were only 3 students per instructor . That made the course quite comfortable . Our Instructor 'G' and trainer Anisha took really good care of us under water and it was fun diving with them.

After finishing the course we loved it so much that my friends stayed and did their advance course. I couldnt stay though wish I could .

But I know i would be going there someday soon .
tinkermel tinkermel
Scuba Diving Centre Oct 19, 2011
Scuba J is full of amazing welcoming, certified staff. All know exactly what they are doing and are more than happy to help with buying new equipment and advising of what courses are best and dive site knowledge.

The Dive sites around Koh Tao are amazing and staff know where to find the local marine life. Whilst out on a dive they took me to where the baby box fish lives and the turtle sleeps. Great experience!

All the staff know how to have fun both on land and under the sea to make your trip unforgettable!

Check Koh Tao Hotel Deals