Scuba Diving in Fiji

Pacific Harbour (at The Pearl South Pacific)
www.aquatrek.com - local: (679) 345-0324

Scuba Diving in Fiji Reviews

zennatural zennatur…
Amazing water adventure! Mar 13, 2009
The open water diver course at Aqua-trek in Pacific Harbour was simply amazing!!! The staff were very helpful, fun, and I felt safe with them (we were just meters away from a few 2.5 meter bull sharks as they fed) so it felt good to have these pros in the water with me. I took the course in nearby swimming pools and after only a few days of training I was certified and ready to go. The best part of the adventure (for me) was definitely the second day, coral reef diving. The excitement of the sharks was fun, but nothing can compare to the serene feeling of flying/floating through these crystal clear, healthy waters. One can see quite far in the fiji water and they are filled with animals and color that were inconceivable to me before the dives. There are eels that look like exotic flowers the color of glowsticks peering out of holes in coral and rock, little lion fish with striped fins wavering and flowing in the current, clams with florescent bits showing through their pulsing shell's opening... the water is warm and everything silent and clear. The staff give you the freedom to roam as you will but I could see that they were aware of me throughout the experience and so I felt quite safe.

On board the boat I made friends with interesting and fun people as we made our way back to shore in the afternoon sun. AMAZING.

The gear was all in good condition, as was the boat.