Scuba Diving Phuket PP

Moo 7, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Scuba Diving Phuket PP Koh Phi Phi Reviews

lifeonwheels lifeonwh…
Super man by day.... Our Super dive with Super Divers! Dec 01, 2013
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page!

What a great way to celebrate 21 years of friendship – my girlfriend and I decided to head down to Phuket and get some diving done. I am already a diver and managed to convince her to get her open water certification and piggy back on that to get an advanced certification for myself.

With diving I have always felt two aspects are really essential:

The place – cause its all about the feel, its vibes, potential underworld – the adventure that the journey brings along….the food :-)

The dive company – no point getting stuck 20 some meters under because your dive master doesn't know better or the equipment is no good!

We were really pleased for having chosen Phuket and Super divers in Phuket (and being a Corporate woman – I shortlisted 5 different cities and got 3 quotes!!). It was a real comfort to find a team that spoke fluent English (surely made the reservation part easy) AND were also passionate divers themselves. Makes a lot of difference: its one thing to run a shop and another thing to enjoy it whilst running it.

Clear blue sky ... Sun ray piercing into the water illuminating everything in its way - every day! That’s Phuket….and her little islands.

After the initial day at the pool for my friend – which was the gruelling part, the real diving was the next two days out in the ocean. We were entitled to a total of 6 dives over the course of two days of which 5 for us were skill dives. Each dive was awesome. The team chartered us through a bunch of islands in Phuket (Banana Bay, Racha Noi Bay, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Yai Island) where we found some great little, yet rather colorful fish and bits and pieces of healthy coral life. I was surprised to find the beach beds were the cleanest I have experienced so far – no plastic rubbish! The finale - the fun dive: was a trip to a sunken ship :-)

Matt Clifford was the instructor for my friend who did a great job being very patient with her. Its something teaching teenagers and its a whole different thing teaching a grown up woman! I had my fingers crossed that she would actually enjoy the diving as much as I do - at least feel the euphoria it brings me. The verdict: she will dive again…so thank you Matt Clifford.

Joshua Potter from Super Divers is a real awesome guy – very friendly and knowledgeable. He was my instructor for my deep dive. That’s really the breaking point between open water and advanced (isn't it?). It was fun diving with him. Such a quiet guy – guess the depths of the water has gotten inside of him :-) Josh turned into a little magician down there. Try this: Take an egg with you for one of your deep dives. Once your depth is about 25 mtrs, take the egg and gently break it. You will find the entire egg stays intact. In time slowly the white disseminates off and you can then play hand ping pong with the yellow ;-)

The boat they booked us into was very comfortable and a tad bit luxurious. The equipment was the best I have used as far as rentals go - everything just fitting like a glove and feeling new and clean . Had such a blast with the two days of diving that I ditched my girlfriend the next day and decided to do a extra day of diving.

Real value for money!

Diving for me is really an intense state of happiness combined with an overwhelming sense of contentment….Best ever thanks to my best friend being with me and SUPER DIVERS!

P.S: Everyday in Phuket is an awesome day... It's a different high... Like what they call 'the adult Disney land @ La-La land!’...diving in the mornings - drinking by noon time and eating all day - how tough can life be?Super divers

P.P.S: Made two great friends along the way and found a window to China (aka Lily Huan)....Your playground is as vast as the ocean.

BTW - Has anyone ever seen an old Thai woman?
I am sure they have better taste
Day one at the pool
Doughnuts courtesy Super divers...…
Imagine that - a red booth with Yo…
lifeonwheels says:
Thank you all for your congratulatory messages
Posted on: Dec 13, 2013
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review!:)
Posted on: Dec 10, 2013
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Dec 10, 2013
scubadivingphuketpp scubadiv…
Scuba Diving Phuket PP (Similan Liveaboard Specialists) Apr 18, 2012
At Scuba Diving Phuket PP we take pride in offering scuba divers the very best diving experiences and Similan Liveaboards available. Our concept has always been to offer personalized service, highly qualified instruction and diving in small groups. As a connoisseur of Similan Liveaboards, we specialize in Similans Liveaboard diving. We purvey a full range of Similan Liveaboards at the finest prices (including 2 days/1 night, 3 days/2 nights and 4 days/4 nights trips) to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you are looking for a discounted Similan Liveaboard or a luxury dive cruise in Thailand - Scuba Diving Phuket PP will be absolutely delighted to be of service to you!

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Koh Phi Phi Map