Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town

Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Rates and Deals

Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Five Star luxury accommodation in Arizona Oct 26, 2009
I stayed at the Marriott Suites in Old Town Scottsdale over the Aloha Phoenix Travbuddy Meet-up weekend. Initially Adrian (acowboy) had reserved me a room at the Marriott Courtyard, but something came up and the rooms became unavailable. I did not know we had no reservations at the Marriott Courtyard until Friday afternoon when we met at the Sugar Bowl in Scottsdale. He said to me in a not so bothered voice “O’ Harriet by the way, I have changed your hotel to the Marriott Suites”. I looked at Matt and he looked back at me, Adrian then said he would check us in at the new location later. That was that and we decided to go touring the city before checking in later in the day about 4:00 pm.

The Marriott Suites Hotel is an all Suites hotel, with 251 suite rooms each including a living room, marbled bathroom and separate shower and tub, well-lit work desk, wet bar and refrigerator, an extra sliding queen size bed and a free parking underground which I did not know about until my bill came with $26.00 valet parking fees for 2 nights and the receptionist asked if I did not know that we were entitled to one free parking as a guest. Matt had taken care of having the car valet parked both nights and did not ask if a hotel guest had parking. I did not think of it either since Matt had been the designated driver.

What I particularly loved was the spacious rooms, the décor and color coordinates which created such a warm and cozy feeling in such a huge building. The rooms were graciously inviting and competed with the great service. The large living room and the French doors opening into the bedroom where a luxurious king bed and giant bathroom awaited me, I felt extremely excited and proud to be here. Down stairs a crystal dome chandelier at the entrance, a bar to the left of the reception and dinning are (O’ by the way they have Starbucks coffee at the service bar, awesome!). I love star bucks coffee.

The regular room prices range from $125 - $265 per night plus tax, but Adrian being an employee was able to get me a great rate of $39.00 for the first night (Friday) and $59.00 for the second night (Saturday). You can’t beat that. It felt like karma because a week earlier when I had driven to Scottsdale to make sure everything was in order for the meet-up, I had stopped at the Marriott suites to see if I could stay there for convenience’s sake and to make sure I had enough room for RJ, Mark and Ian who I had offered accommodation. Even though they have a swimming pool, I did not take advantage of it. Within the hotel is also a Sauna and health club and a whirlpool. They have a business center where you can check mail, print, fax etc. I should have gone to the spa, but time was against me it seemed while I was there. Next time I will just go to relax

The valet service is excellent by the way, the help desk very efficient and our service lady at the bar was pleasant when we had an evening snack on Saturday afternoon with Ian and Matt. Definitely a place to recommend. I could not find anything negative to write. The one thing that would be nice though is to include the WiFi/ internet service to the main hotel room and offer it as a free service, would make it more appealing. I felt like I was at one of the big airports trying to buy a Boingo Internet connection card. It cost $12.50 for a whole day service to use their WiFi
Main entrance and reception area
A view of the hotel from outside
The large living room area, at the…
The waiting area

Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Overview

This Scottsdale hotel is known as the Marriott Suites Old Town Scottsdale. It is found in the heart of Historic Old Town Scottsdale. This hotel is located at 7325 East 3rd Avenue in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Marriott Suites Old Town Scottsdale is just four and a half miles to the Downtown Phoenix area and eleven miles to the Sky Harbor International Airport.

There are 251 rooms to rent at the Marriott Suites Old Town Scottsdale. Guests can expect large living rooms areas as well as an over-sized marble bath. For work time, there is a large desk with lighting and a high speed Internet connection. Each room also has a wet bar and a refrigerator. All rooms have air conditioning, daily newspapers and wireless Internet.

This hotel offers amenities like a heated swimming pool, a whirlpool tub and a full health club. On-site dining at the Marriott Suites Old Town Scottsdale includes the Allies American Grille and Lounge (American style food) as well as Starbucks coffee. Conferencing space is also available for business travelers. Rooms can hold up to 150 people. This is a three-star hotel.

Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower