Scottish Inn Kinder

Scottish Inn Kinder Rates and Deals

Scottish Inn Kinder Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Can I please rate this at 1/2 star? Apr 19, 2008
Getting very late and with no decent motels/hotels within my GPS's range we turned north and headed to Kinder, a very small town in Southern Georgia. We pulled into the first place we found across the street widening project. This turned out to be a fully 1/2 star single-story motel with about twenty rooms. The room had one Queen sized bed and a TV, and the bathroom had a bathtub, and hair dryer. That's it. Not even an alarm clock. The continental breakfast was a joke too. A half pot of coffee, god only knows how old, a few individually wrapped sweet buns from the 99cent store, a pitcher of orange juice and your choice of 2 kids cereal. I found the styrofoam bowls, and milk, but never did find a spoon. Again, my rating = 1/2 star or pass
Exterior shot.
X_Drive says:
I have always heard that the Scottish are a frugal clan. Keep it simple and cheap. So you may be right. :)
Posted on: Jul 04, 2008
jennjeff1 says:
We stayed at Scottish Inns in Maggie Valley, NC. I'd give them at least 1 star for the heater in the bathroom. Christmas Day free "continental breakfast" was a box of mini-powder doughnuts and a half pot of coffee. Maybe the entire chain is this way?.........
Posted on: Jul 03, 2008

Scottish Inn Kinder Overview

Scottish inn is 4 miles south of coushatta casino and golf course. There is a free shuttle bus to both, available 24 hours a day. Credit card charged at time of booking. No rollaways! A $20.00 cancellation fee for all cancellations. If arriving later than 6pm, must call hotel to notify.

Scottish Inn Amenities