Weichsel Strasse 25, Berlin, Germany
Schlafmeile Hostel Rates and Deals
Schlafmeile Hostel Berlin Reviews
Cheap and clean hostel in a good localisation Apr 30, 2011
Schlafmeile hostel is an option for everyone who is just serching for a cheap but clean and comfortable place to stay in while visiting Berlin.
In a room where I was stying (5 beds room) the cost of 2 nights during weekend was 20 Euro !
- there is a tram going on the same street
- the nearest metro is about 10 minutes from the hostel and it goes directly to the train station and also to the Alexanderplatz
- unfortunately no breakfast included but there is a really nice cafe restaurant on the other side of the street at the corner - with lots of meals
- really basic one - comfortable beds, locked wardrobes
- always CLEAN, functionable bathrooms
- very helpful, they always ask if you need something, give touristic advice, free maps etc.
- on sunday it can happen that there's no one at the reception between 12 - 16 p.m. which is bad if you want to e.g. check some info on Internet or just simply ask about something.
I would give this hostel 7/10 points in my personal rank, which is a good score ;-)
Part of the Weekend in Berlin travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!