Schiphol, Terminal 3

Luchthaven Schiphol, Schiphol, Netherlands

Schiphol, Terminal 3 Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A horrible place to waste your time Jul 06, 2011
I have been flying from Schiphol loads of times and last time one month ago was a complete nightmare. The security check took me more than 45 minutes, and had my plane not been delayed I would surely have missed my flight.

I had therefore warned my colleagues that this could be the case also on this flight. On the other hand I quite like some of the shops on the other side of the security check, so there is a carrot if you can cope with the slow security.

One month ago I was flying with SAS and checked in at Terminal 1 but this time I was flying with Norwegian and I found out that they were flying from Terminal 3.

After now having tried both terminals I can only say that Terminal 3 was like a prison; I can only say that I found it horrible. At Terminal 3 the security went really fast but on the other hand there was no reward on the other side.

There were only a lousy tax free shop that only had horrible offers and in the terminal there were only plastic food to choose from. There was not even a bar and if you wanted a beer you could only get a tin can and a plastic mug. The food was even worse than at a gas station.

On top of this our plane was delayed and there was no information of what so ever on the delay.

This was a high of the low – It was last time that I ever want to spend time in this terminal. The almost 3 hours I spent there was more than enough for a life time.
Grabandfly - I wish I could
The alternative
My Wednesday evening meal!
monky says:
Hi Chris congrats on your today's featured review never been in that airport good to know it.
vulindlela says:
Congrats!!
Chokk says:
Thanks Francis, they have probably wandered around in Terminal 1 and 2 making their notes with a glass of champagne in their hand and never testes Terminal 3.

Check Schiphol Hotel Deals