Scandinavian Tapas Bar

Arlanda Airport, Arlanda, Sweden

Scandinavian Tapas Bar Arlanda Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Just another airport pit stop May 27, 2010
I feel like I spent a lot of time lately waiting on planes and this day was no difference. I had one hour and 20 minutes to spend before I had my flight. I was actually also very hungry; I had mismanaged my lunch so the small piece of bread in Copenhagen airport this morning had been it.

I decided to test the Scandinavian Tapas Bar in the airport but took a shrimp sandwich and a large beer. The shrimps were good, but I have had better before. They serve the shrimps on sweet dark bread that to my opinion wrong, but what did they know.

The beer was a large 0,75 litre Staropramen by mistake because I just said a large beer and had expected a ½ litre beer, but the Staropramen is a great beer. After the meal and a couple of mails my plane was calling and the sandwich had made me more than full.

The place was quite expensive
The sign
The leftovers
Chokk says:
Ha-ha Jeg forstår hvad du mener:))
Posted on: Jun 06, 2010
ken2010 says:
Well Christian, nothing in this way can be compared to a Danish smörrebröd med pillede rejer...you guys really know how this must be done.
and I totally understand your feeling about the bread.This bar I have missed and I wount look for it next time at Arlanda.
Posted on: Jun 06, 2010