Scandic Webers

Scandic Webers Rates and Deals

Scandic Webers Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A nice hotel in the city center Dec 07, 2009
I have stayed at the Scandic Webers hotel in Copenhagen many times over the years, most of them for work but also sometimes after a party in the city center. The hotel has gone trough great and positive changes over the years and is today a very modern Nordic designed hotel, something it was very far from some years ago. It has always been a very central placed hotel but it was also an old hotel with strange hallways and rooms with street noise and windows that didn’t really close.

Today it is a modern and bright hotel, which reminds me of Scandic’s wonderful new and modern designed hotel at Potsdamer Platz. Besides being a modern hotel one of the best things about the Scandic Webers hotel is its location. It is situated next to Copenhagen Central Station and just 5 minutes walk from 2 of the main entrances to the Tivoli amusement park. If you decide to walk in the opposite direction you will observe that it also is close to the wonderful area of Vesterbro where loads of bars and restaurants are available almost 24/7.

Last time I stayed there I had a really short stay, because I was in town for a morning meeting and I arrived with the latest plane in to Copenhagen. I had to check out again before 8 am next morning and I didn’t even have time for breakfast at the hotel, because I had a breakfast meeting at work, which is situated not far from the hotel. I am a member of Scandic hotels member club and I was therefore having an upgraded room upon my arrival to the hotel.

The girl in the reception was sweet and fast mainly because she had all the information that she needed to have me registered. I paid straight away because I wanted to leave as fast as possible the following morning. I was given a room on the first floor and facing the street towards the Central Station. I had hoped to get a room a bit higher up in order to be sure to have a quiet night, but the streets were quite empty and there were not many people on the streets, so I didn’t care too much.

The room was nice and modern but not the largest of the rooms I have stayed in, and since I was staying there less than 8 hours in the hotel, so again I didn’t care. I had a short but nice sleep before I was out from there again. The night went fast and I felt like I had not touched the bed before I had to head for my meeting. I took a fast shower, shave and dropped the key at the reception and I was out of there again.
Official photo from their website
Chokk says:
Next time you are here make sure you call me as well ;D
Posted on: Sep 20, 2011
Africancrab says:
I should keep this in mind the next time I'm in town
Posted on: Sep 20, 2011
metsbwd metsbwd
Copenhagen lodging Jun 29, 2007
Scandic Webers is an excellent option for a mid-range hotel in the center of Copenhagen. Located on Vesterbrogade, a very short walk from the train station, Tivoli, Stroget, and the historic center of the city.

When I booked (on the morning of my stay, just before starting the 10 hour drive to Copenhagen) this was one of the lowest price options in the city center, and it turned out to be a great deal for the price. Granted, being in Copenhagen center, it's not cheap, but in comparison to the options, I can't say anything negative. My rooom was around $110/night for a day-of-stay booking in peak season.

The hotel is right on the main street. Parking is not the easiest, but is available for a fee nearby. Be sure to get there early enough as one lot was already closed when I arrived on Friday late afternoon!

Walking towards the center, you very quickly come upon the train station, and then Tivoli gardens. Right after Tivoli you find yourself on Stroget and the entire city opens up in front of you from there. The location really couldn't be much better!

Breakfast is included in the room rate and is a decent breakfast. CUBE, located on ground level, is a fun looking lounge where you can get some food and drinks.

Rooms are modern, but fairly standard. I only had a small single room, and it was pretty small, but it looked pretty cool! The room was right on the front of the hotel overlooking the main street, but noise was not a problem.

Scandic Webers Overview

Guests will find the Scandic Webers located in the heart of the city, only a short distance from Stroget and Tivoli amusement park. Carlsberg Brewery is only two kilometers away. A wide range of dining establishments is available in the local area near the hotel. There are also many shopping venues not far away. Copenhagen Central Station is only 100 meters from the Scandic Webers. The airport is ten kilometers from the hotel. The hotel offers bike rental services, making it easy for guests to independently explore the city and see the many sights in Copenhagen.

Each of the guestrooms at the Scandic Webers features a television, satellite TV, Internet access, mini-bar, in-house movies, ironing set, work desk, hair dryer, air conditioning, daily newspaper, direct dial telephone and private bath. There are 149 non-smoking guestrooms at the hotel.

Amenities offered at the Scandic Webers include a lounge bar, restaurant, meeting and conference facilities, sauna, 24 hour room service, shops, laundry and dry cleaning services, fitness center and reception area.

Scandic Webers Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes