Scandale Royal

www.lescandale.pl - +48 12 422 13 33

Scandale Royal Krakow Reviews

haidgirl haidgirl
amazing cocktails, not to be missed!!! May 28, 2013
WOW, the cocktails at this place are amazing!!! They are NOT to be missed!! The bartender we had was outstanding! His English was excellent, he tailored our drinks to our taste, every ingredient he used was fresh and the alcohol he used was top of the line. Each drink he made for us was different and better than the last.

We ended up here by fluke, after it had begun to rain on our way home and one of their promoters pulled us off the street to come in for a cocktail. We loved the drinks and the service so much we went back two more times!!

Something I should mention is I know I have rated this place as expensive for cost. That is ONLY in comparison to the other cheaper bars around the city where you can get shots for 5 zloty. The drinks here were on average 30 zloty, or approximately 6 British pounds. CHEAP compared to most of London's cocktail prices!! So take my rating of 'expensive', only as a comparison to other Krakow drink prices.

I would recommend anyone going to Krakow to definitely stop by Scandale Royal, even if it is only for one drink!
Scandale Royal
we sat at the bar, both times! Sca…
area set down from the front bar, …
Chokk Chokk
Great place with a fabulous cocktail and drinks menu Jul 01, 2010
One the way home from a great first night in Krakow some of us decided to visit the bar Scandale Royal that was situated just underneath our hotel room at the Antique Apartments. The bar is really nice, classy and far away from what I expected when I entered around 1 am. The bar was quite empty and we took a high table close to the bar.

Shortly after a young smiling girl arrived and asked: what do boys like you want to drink? We answered back smartly; what have you got? Shortly thereafter she came back with a drink book! I had hardly seen so many drinks in one place before. It was clearly time for a time-out and a beer, so we thoroughly could read through the book before we decided.

The drinks turned out to be good, first I went for a shot in French colours and I ended my evening with a drink called Adios Motherfucker; which I found as a suitable drink to end a long day.

The place was truly nice and I have to day that they had some of the most impressive bathroom that I have seen in a bar for many years; I had to come back the following day to take pictures of them.
A tri-coloured shot
Some night-cap
My Adios Motherfucker
Inside the bar
rsvpme says:
Adios Motherfucker.............and you lived ?
Posted on: Jun 23, 2013