Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel

Average rate: $110 - Hotel class: 3 stars
333 n. Dearborn st., Chicago, IL, USA
Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel - Hotel Bar - Really posh but no crowd when I stayed.

Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel Rates and Deals

Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel Reviews

AtlantaGirl AtlantaG…
Worth the Splurge Oct 04, 2008
I stayed at Hotel Sax last year when I visited Chicago for the first time. It was a combined business / pleasure trip. So, I started out at a different hotel. My boyfriend arrived on Friday for the weekend and had a Friday and Saturday night stay at the Hotel Sax.

This hotel is located downtown right next to the House of Blues. Actually, it used to be called the House of Blues Hotel. I was lucky that I knew someone who worked at the hotel and could get me a great deal. I got the room for $99 per night which is great for the quality of the hotel and its superb location. Normal price would be like $250 - $300 per night.

The lobby is gorgeous - all white marble and so crisp and clean. Our room was (see picture) was a decent size very modern with a really comfy king size bed and 42" plasma tv. Bathroom had a marble vanity and was a good size.

I loved that the hotel was within walking distance to pretty much everything we wanted to see. Would definitely stay here again.
My Room at Hotel Sax
Hotel Bar - Really posh but no cro…

Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel Overview

Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel offers a unique and beautiful placement to guests, settled directly on the Chicago River and steps from the Marine City area. This location offers quick and hassle free transport to every district of the city for both business and leisurely travelers. Guests can walk the Navy Pier, Oak Street Beach, the Magnificent Mile, and the theater district within minutes of leaving the hotel lobby. Working guests are also just moments from the commercial and financial districts, as well as the important headquarters buildings in the area. O’Hare Airport is just 20 minutes' drive from Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel, which is within easy access of all public and private transport options.

There are both suites and rooms at Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel for guests to choose from, each including room service, satellite television, valet laundry, Internet access, luxury bedding, and mini-bars.

Babysitting services are offered at Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel, as well as an onsite restaurant, a convenience store, a fitness center, coffee shop, bar and lounge area, business services, and meeting and conference facilities.

Sax Chicago A Thompson Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes