Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn

Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn Rates and Deals

Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn Bangkok Reviews

adrianaaaron adrianaa…
Affordable & at a Strategic Location but with Some Downsides Apr 22, 2015
I stayed here recently, so I'd like to share my feedback on the guesthouse. Location wise, GREAT. I am glad that I stayed here because it is within Khaosan Road, where the great vibes & happening nightlife are. Finding it for the first time can be tricky as it is hidden inside a small, smelly alley - smells like cat's pee. I won't recommend this place to anyone who has problem dealing with that. I didn't have any problem - I just had to close my nose, LOL.

Staff are very friendly. They speak fair English. No outside foods and drinks are allowed, but if you're lucky, they won't notice you bringing one. Pad Thai are just so cheap here. Sometimes my friends and I would just bring back some Pad Thai with us to the room. It's much cheaper to buy it from the stalls than dining at the restaurants.

Our room was alright. TV has boring channels, so we didn't turn it on after the first time. We were out most of the time & we had our own gadgets - we don't need the TV. There is a small fridge in the room where a few cans of beers & bottles of mineral water are stored. We got our own drinks (sneaked them in)!

The bathroom was alright. It's pretty small but enough for us to do what we have to do. There is a sink in the bedroom where you can wash your face & a small makeup table. Make sure you bring your own travel adapter if you need one. I had to get one (not if you are using an iPhone or any related gadgets). There is a laundry place nearby, just on the right side after the reception counter.

The only thing I don't really like about this place is the fact that the Internet is quite unreliable. They'll give you a password for each gadget. So if you need to use your phone and your laptop, you'll need two passwords. I was able to save a password on my laptop but not on my phone. I had to re-enter my password every time I was logged out. Both passwords didn't last long too - two days only. After two days, you'll have to request for a new one - sometimes you have to even pay for the Internet!

I'm a writer. Therefore, having reliable Internet connection is very important to me. If you don't rely too much on it, this guesthouse wouldn't cause you much worries. It is a pretty good place for travellers with a tight budget!
Nice room
paaltjes paaltjes
Sleeping near Khao san Road Thailand Oct 03, 2004
First of all i writed the wrong name it is called "Sawasdee Khaosan inn" It is a great place to eat you're breakfast, but when you're planing to stay for one night make shure you have a comftable bed. We had a smelly room (smels like toiletrefresher) and it had the window towards the lokal gamblingmarket. It was only lowd in the morning. When you are sleeping in a guesthouse on Khao san road make sure you have earprops.Over there it's not that loud. We staid only for one night. It is verry simple to find because the Busses from the airport stops and starts over there. The people over the are willing to help you around. Watch out for the Suitman acros the hall way, He is verry nice but evry time we walk by or going for internet he will try to sell a suit.

There is a atm machine in the hallway and you can play pool in the bar.

see the website for more details and rates. Its not that cheap but also not verry expensive.
writing the traveljournal in Bangk…
The front of the guesthouse "Khaos…
adrianaaaron says:
Nice review!
Posted on: Apr 26, 2015

Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn Overview

Situated on Khaosan Road, amid shopping and dining, the Sawasdee Banglumpoo offers guests entertainment venues within walking distance. Also close by are area attractions, such as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the National Museum, the Marble Temple, the National Art Gallery, the Grand Palace, and Chinatown. Guests of this Bangkok hotel will enjoy amenities, such as a restaurant and a bar, tour booking assistance, a lobby with a big screen television, a gift shop, 24-hour security, and dry cleaning service. The Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn offers a shuttle to and from the Hualampong Airport, which is about thirty miles away. A railway station is located six miles from the hotel, and a bus stop is within walking distance.

The modern rooms of the Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn Bangkok include such amenities as private baths with running water, cable television, room service, and Internet access.

The Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn Hotel offers modern amenities with Thai style décor, located in the center of the city’s shopping district. Dining, nightlife, and attractions are all close by.

Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Salon
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes