Save House

Check Koh Samui Hotel Deals

Save House Koh Samui Reviews

TravelThaiSAgal TravelTh…
Save House - A fair experience Aug 27, 2008
If you are a backpacker and you are looking for a fairly luxurious place to stay, then Save House will leave you pleasantly surprised. The rooms are like little apartments with TV, DVD player, fridge and air con. A little office off to the side, spacious bathroom (request bath or shower when booking). Nice mirrored closet and I stayed in a double room. I was doing a course of study close by and so it was part of the deal. You can find out their rates on their website. The staff were friendly but you have to remember to not be intimidated when staying there, if food or anything else is not good enough for you, then say so. Don't just accept it, the staff know english and understand it but tend to pretend they do not understand. I found the food at the restaurant situated in the Save House resort to be good but not exceptional and found far better value food up the road at the street vendors (Bht60) for a Fried Noodle as opposed to Bht 100 at Save House.

I have mixed feelings about Save House, while it was a very comfortable place to stay , I felt it had no soul so to speak. I guess the guests provided the soul, but at times the staff looked downright miserable.

As for renting a motorcycle through them, beware of punctured tyres and if you are going to go for the manual scooters rather than the automatic you might be faced with break downs. I think they do not maintain the bikes so you take the more expensive automatic scooters. I felt slightly ripped off from that perspective. Ask for receipts from the staff, even if they are in Thai because they tried to charge me twice on two seperate occasions, when I had already paid.

Great place to stay but the staff leave you feeling ripped off.I think the owner needs to give them all a pay rise or install some staff happiness or motivation. Otherwise the actual rooms are very comfortable.

Guests were fun too!
bellevee says:
Hello TravelthaisAgal

I am just googling around for Save House review and I am so glad to come across yours. Like you, I will be going to Samui in November for a study course with a package deal. It can't be that difficult for me to guess which study course you have attended:-) Yes, I am going to join the IslandTEFL course with a one month volunteering placement. Would you be so kind to tell me how you feel about the course? Has it been any added value to you in terms of looking for a teaching job? Was the assessment difficult?

How far is Save House from the beach?

Sorry to have asked so many questions, but I am so curious as to what is there in stall for me on this course.

Thanks in advance.

Bellevee.

Posted on: Sep 26, 2008

Save House Overview

Discover all that Samui has to offer with Save House Resort as a base.
All 16 rooms at the hotel have all the modern facilities guests' would expect from a hotel of this class.
All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking rooms, separate shower and tub, bathtub.
To suit guests' convenience, this Samui accommodation offers car park, tours, airport transfer.
To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including garden, outdoor pool.
With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay.
To proceed with your reservation at the Save House Resort via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Save House Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels