Savannah Hotels

Browse 13 Savannah, Georgia hotel reviews for 121 Savannah hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Savannah

Richmond Hill Hotels25.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Savannah Hotels and Deals

#1 of 121 hotels in Savannah
cherry-kelly says: "The owners were awesomely accommodating, down to providing fresh coffee creamer ..."
#2 of 121 hotels in Savannah
aschwab24 says: "A family member recently travelled to Savannah and told me that I absolutely HAD..."
$100
#3 of 121 hotels in Savannah
ZaiTuray says: "I stayed at the Savannahs Bed and Breakfast InnAzalea room for 2 nights and I ..."
$127
#4 of 121 hotels in Savannah
portia says: "Since Savannah is a historic city, we thought it was appropriate to stay at a pl..."
$191
#5 of 121 hotels in Savannah
AuntKelly says: "A friend and I stayed at the Thunderbird Inn based off a deal on kayak.com. The..."
$70
#6 of 121 hotels in Savannah
ccjbeachbum says: "well we were driving down to Tampa from new jersey and we started getting tried ..."
$96
#7 of 121 hotels in Savannah
oldschoolbill says: "Hampton Inn Suites Savannah Historic District 201 MLK Jr., Savannah, Georgia,..."
$98
#8 of 121 hotels in Savannah
vances says: "Our children get their first exposure to travel on their 13th birthday they ..."
$208
#9 of 121 hotels in Savannah
fyrefly says: "Although it's not in the downtown historic region, it's a close drive to the att..."
$73
#10 of 121 hotels in Savannah
sirak84 says: "I stayed here in June with my mom and sister and this is a very nice hotel with ..."
$113