Jl Raya Serpong Km 4 No No 2 E/F, Banten, Indonesia
Telp (021) 531 27 102 / 531 27 264

Saung Serpong Restaurant Banten Reviews

yuness yuness
'Great food' Apr 08, 2013
Serpong Tangerang is already heading to be one of the most thriving culinary area in recent years. Various types of food can be found in this area, with Indonesian Cuisine and Seafood dishes of so many enjoyable choices.

One of the Seafood Restaurants that deserves attention is the Serpong Saung Restaurant, which is located in the area of BSD (Bumi Serpong Damai) right in front of the BSD Junction.So,I had lunch with a friend at This Restaurant which is around 45 minutes from my home .

What's here is quite broad, with a solid concept that is an open area with a natural theme. Seating-layout with building huts / cottages rustic traditional style. Existing trees and plants everywhere.

A Specialist famous Indonesian food in this restaurant is Ikan gabus soup bambu ( Cork fish soup bamboo) in English is called by the name of Snakehead is very popular and consumed in another countries because cork fish so have many benefits, especially those related to health, and contains no cholesterol and high fiber.

So I ordered Cork fish Soup Bamboo that tastes really nice and fresh in my mouth. I also ordered from another menu, salad seasoning carp, Shrimp Sauce Pancet Jimbaran, Juice and Ice Cristal .. everything was very tasty.

I recommend this restaurant, in addition to a cozy and cool place also the staff gave a are very friendly service. So, next time I will come again to try the other menu.

Price Range : IDR 20.000 s/d IDR 100.000
Cork fish soup bamboo
Shrimp Sauce Pancet Jimbaran
Carp mango sauce
Plain Rice
yuness says:
With my pleasure jeng Cicie,btw after finish my holidays ok :)I'll inform you later :-D
Posted on: Apr 08, 2013
cicie says:
I like this restaurant.. Cozy place , great food and live music performed every Saturday and Sunday. Jenk Yuyun..someday we are lunch or dinner in this place ya:)
Posted on: Apr 08, 2013
cicie cicie
Saung Serpong Restaurant Nov 10, 2011
Saung Serpong Restaurant is a family restaurant that offers seafood cuisine Indonesia. Variety of seafood available in full at the restaurant located on Jl. Raya Serpong,. Saung Serpong Restaurant provides a large selection of seafood dishes, Sundanese food , Javanese food, and Chinese food. For the feeding seat , we can choose to eat indoors or outdoors.

The outdoors more interesting, surrounded with pretty garden and there's a live band area in the middle of the park . They also have karaoke room. If come on evening we can see lantern. Decoration and facilities restaurant look awesome.

I went 2 times there to dinner. First time I was to join on my family birthday party and the second time dinner with my friends. They are having a lot of menu, for appetizer we always ordered Tofu Nenek Moyang / Fried Tofu. Fried tofu is filled with carrots, bean sprout, and some kind of hot gravy. Special dishes here is Gabus Pucung on bamboo hotplate. Gabus is common snakehead fish. Drinks also good, especially for fruit juices.

I consider the prices for the dishes and drinks average, not really that cheap. But it depends on what you have to eat.

Recommended this place for spend time with family and friends
Saung Serpong Restaurant
Gabus Pucung on bamboo hotplate an…
monky says:
Congrats on your today's featured review:)
vulindlela says: