7117 N Oracle Rd., Tucson, AZ, USA
None - (520) 297-8575

Sauce Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Delectable Bruschetta & Ceasar Salad Apr 18, 2010
Unlike many Americans, I'm not a big Pizza person, but I love Italian cuisine. On occasion I will order it because my family just loves it. Pepperoni pizza is my daughter's favorite. On Sunday, having returned from a camping trip, we decided to have a light meal at Sauce. I particularly wanted salad. Mark and Desire were in agreement, so off we went.

Located on Broadway Boulevard, across from the William's center, this location of sauce is a short drive from our apartment. It was not busy when we arrive, our orders were placed as soon as we made them. I have been to this location a few times, I'm always pleased with the clean and slick look to the place. Great ambiance, service team always pleasant and quick to serve.

I ordered a plate of Caesar salad and a bruschetta. Mark ordered the Turkey and Fetta salad, while Desire ordered pepperoni pizza. Our plates were ready in less than 10 minutes, which was impressive. I ordered a cup of hot tea seeing as I had spent a weekend taking coffee and wine. I needed a cleanser for my system. My steaming cup of earl gray tea with a touch of sugar, made for a perfect dinning experience.

They do have take-out, you can pre-order and pick up. I like the efficiency and quality of food. Highly recommended for families, individuals, friends, couples, everyone to be honest.

PS: Why leave for tomorrow what you can accomplish today?
X_Drive X_Drive
Sauce - Salads & Pizza Apr 12, 2008
Sauce, is a great place for that lite meal or if you like thin crust pizza. They also offer quite a selection of salads, soups and pasta dishes and are very helpful in making sure you are pleased with your selection. I had a very nice Tomato Soup and my wife had a Green Salad with tomatoes and dressing. And one of the nice differences we found here was that they had a nice large patio to eat in. Heavy shade cloth on the top and sides allowed the breeze in but kept most of the sunshine out. Granted, it was spring time and not summer, but the cool breeze felt good. A nice meal in a nice setting.

Related Travel Blogs About Sauce

Meeting travbuddies Roger (X-Drive), Judy (Hummingbird) & Bogdan (worldrunner)
Before my Las Vegas Meet-up, Roger ( had mentioned he would be traveling through Tucson on his long 10,000-mile travel through south- western Unite States. We agreed to have…Tucson and we settled for a bite at SAUCE. Bogdan, ( had joined me and my daughter…

Check Tucson Hotel Deals