Sauce Pizza & Wine

(520) 514-1122

Sauce Pizza & Wine Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Authentic Thin Crust Italian Pizza and Outstanding Salads May 28, 2012
I love Sauce. I have eaten at this particular location many times, I have never been disappointed. When I was pregnant, this was one of the only places I could eat and not feel sick. This week, we drove from Sierra Vista to Tucson for shopping and ended up meeting with Desire's friend Gillian and her Mum. We invited them for lunch at Sauce.

Part of the Fox Concepts Chain restaurants, Sauce is not like any other chains you have been to. They are a high end restaurant chain with quality food at very reasonable prices.

We ordered three gourmet pizzas; 2 pepperoni pizzas one with thin crust and the other with thick crust. The third pizza was a thin crust sausage & pepperoni topped with roasted red peppers, red onions, and crimini mushrooms.

Mark and I, each ordered salads for starters; I took the classic Caesar salad with no chicken, while Mark took the Caprese which is a combination of Mozzarella, vine-ripe tomatoes, warm crostini and basil.

For drinks we ordered soft drinks from the drink fountain which included most of the common Coca Cola drinks. I had a Dr.Pepper, Mark had unsweetened tea with lemon, Linda, Gillian and Desire each took coke.

“If it Looks Good, Eat it “Andrew Zimmerman